Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

OMG,I absolutely love the last 2 thanks Alisa! BTW,if she were to have a kid many people think it should be with model Tyson Beckford,LoL! But I will be selfish and say I guess I don't want her to have any right now,maybe 2 or 3 more years b/c I want to see her & her work! However,I know she wants kids she's just looking for the right guy. She's can't wait forever though,she's not getting any younger although she will mostly likely always will look great there is a such thing as a biology clock,LoL.

i love naomi but she's so..violent and has anger problems. especially with her throwing her cell phones @ her assistants. :blink:

1st,we don;t have any real proofs... and 2nd, i love her,she is a supermodel... she can do whatever she wants... i blame media for having such a bad reputation...

1st,we don;t have any real proofs... and 2nd, i love her,she is a supermodel....

Oh,Alisa you handled that beautifully as if I were here myself,LoL :heart:! But seriously once we see or have even half hardcore evidence than we can talk negatives,until than can just be adults & worry about be ourselves and move on. She hasn't done anything bad to any of us,the accusers aren't saints,she isn't in jail so I could care less at the end of the day. As far as I'm concerned those little maids and those little gossip mags,etc all are opportunists they all benefited from drama. They benefited which is obvious,more so than some employee being mistreated!

Some great candids from the 90s & 00s...

Naomi IS IT!...chinese jamaican....six foot legs.... T and A and lips and beautiful dark skin. CAT eyes....and a walk that just makes your heart stop. it doesn't get any better people.

OMIfan i love your diplay pic...The Trinity. They were such amazing woman. I hope there is a trinity of girls that can do high fashion plus commercial just around the corner in 2007. BRING THE SUPERMODEL BACK!

vogue588cau1.th.jpg

Great photos everybody and I agree with you Strawberry BigMac about Naomi. Sadly I don't think we'll see another era like that of the Supers and the Trinity. Just too many unique,beautiful,personalities with so much attention,work,creative forces & in ways power. But I think it would be great though just to see something even halfway of what it was 10+ years ago. Naomi talked about it a few years ago saying if it were to happen again 'it would be forced'. You know try to rebuild the era or put three models together.