Bellazon

nails

midnight lady

• 3 months later...

My nails just will not grow past a certain length. The get a tiny bit long and then they break :( It's so frustrating!

Has anyone tried essie nail polish? I want to order some because I've heard some good things about them but I don't know. I'm a little reluctant to break my OPI habit!

• 2 years later...

oh nails!

just a personal advice, i never use nail polish and rarely cut them (for the hands i do it with my teeth and for the feet i tear the nails with my hands' nails like a real barbarian and i never make manicure, they are filed by the own and find their natural curve after few hours ) and result they are super strong. they are real claws for me. i can easily hurt people with them but now i know how to deal with it. but in fact i don't really think that's beautiful. i don't like short nails on girls but i don't fell super attracted by girly stuff. it just i have long hair and long nails because i hate to cut them.

i also have very long hair (they stop at the butt) which can be a problem if i'm not careful because hairs during a shampoo can break the nails.

if can have long nails if you pay attention (but after few weeks you do it naturally) and your job allow you this and because i'm not a doctor but an astrologer that's ok for me :laugh:

this is a picture of my right hand i took the last month because i thought my fingers were twisted and wanted to show it to a friend of mine. now they are a bit longer and i really should cut them off. the white part is a bit bigger than the pink part.

post-31230-0-31120300-1340580519_thumb.j