Bellazon

Lady Gaga
Thumbnail

UltraLoveMoon7

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper‘s duet “Shallow” from their film A Star Is Born 

The song is produced by Gaga and Benjamin Rice, and written by Gaga with Andrew Wyatt, Anthony Rossomando and Mark Ronson.

“I did work on Joanne with Mark Ronson and I worked on “Shallow” with Mark Ronson and Andrew Wyatt and Anthony Rossomando. And we made this song for Ally and Jack and it’s such a special song, you know. It’s two people talking to each other and talking about the need and the drive to dive in to the deep end and stay away from the shallow area. The singing that you’ll hear on the soundtrack, as well as what’s in the movie, is all live. I mean we sang everything live every time. There’s no lip-syncing in this film…it was a great experience,” Gaga said.

Gaga is wearing a Marc Jacobs gown.

“When it comes to the political stuff with you I’m going to say bring it on,” the 32-year-old A Star is Born actress told Stephen after he asked if she’d be willing to talk about it. “Because what I have seen on the news with this debate of Kavanaugh versus Dr. Ford, it’s one of the most upsetting things I’ve ever witnessed.”

“I will tell you something because I am a sexual assault survivor and the truth is, you know, [Donald] Trump the other day was speaking at a rally and he said, ‘She has no memory of how she got to the party, should we trust that she remembers the assault?’ And the answer is yes!,” Gaga said. “And I’ll tell you exactly why. I also that this woman is smart because she’s a psychologist. She’s no dummy. If someone is assault or experiences trauma there is science and scientific proof — it’s biology — that people change. The brain changes. And literally what it does, is it takes the trauma and it puts it in a box and it files it away and it shuts it so that we can survive the pain.”

“When this woman saw that Judge Kavanaugh was going to be possibly put in the highest position of power in the judicial system of this country, she was triggered and that box opened,” Gaga concluded. “And when that box opened she was brave enough to share it with the world to protect this country.”

2018 Elle Women in Hollywood celebration

Lady Gaga gave such a powerful speech as an honoree at the 2018 Elle Women in Hollywood celebration held on Monday night (October 15) at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 32-year-old A Star Is Born actress took the stage and ended up explaining why she opted to wear an oversized Marc Jacobs suit instead of a skin tight dress to the event.

“I tried on dress after dress today getting ready for this event, one tight corset after another, one heel after another, a diamond, a feather, thousands of beaded fabrics and the most beautiful silks in the world,” Lady Gaga explained. “To be honest, I felt sick to my stomach. And I asked myself: What does it really mean to be a woman in Hollywood? We are not just objects to entertain the world. We are not simply images to bring smiles or grimaces to people’s faces. We are not members of a giant beauty pageant meant to be pit against one another for the pleasure of the public. ‘We women in Hollywood, we are voices. We have deep thoughts and ideas and beliefs and values about the world and we have the power to speak and be heard and fight back when we are silenced.”

Gaga continued, “So, after trying 10 or so dresses, with a sad feeling in my heart, that all that would matter was what I wore to this red carpet, I saw an oversized Marc Jacobs suit buried quietly in the corner,” she continued. “I put it on to a resounding view of eyes glaring at me in confusion. ‘But the Rodarte was so beautiful!,’ one said. ‘But the Raf Simons for Calvin Klein was so stunning on you!,’ said another. ‘But what about the Brandon Maxwell? What about the Dior?’ Lots of questions. They were all dresses.”

She continued, “This was an oversized men’s suit made for a woman. Not a gown. ‘And then I began to cry. In this suit, I felt like me today. In this suit, I felt the truth of who I am well up in my gut. And then wondering what I wanted to say tonight become very clear to me.”

“As a sexual assault survivor by someone in the entertainment industry, as a woman who is still not brave enough to say his name, as a woman who lives with chronic pain, as a woman who was conditioned at a very young age to listen to what men told me to do, I decided today I wanted to take the power back. Today I wear the pants,” Gaga added.

lady-gaga-suit-choice-01.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-02.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-03.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-04.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-05.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-06.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-07.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-08.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-10.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-11.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-12.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-13.jpg lady-gaga-suit-choice-14.jpg

Lady Gaga Officially Confirms Engagement to Christian Carino

Lady Gaga goes in for a kiss with her fiance Christian Carino at the 2018 Elle Women In Hollywood event on Monday evening (October 15) at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.

At the event, Lady Gaga, who was an honoree that evening, actually confirmed for the first time in public that she is engaged to Christian! People is reporting that Gaga referred to Christian as “my fiancé Christian” while speaking on stage.

Rumors that they got engaged had been swirling for months, but it was never publicly confirmed.

Gaga is wearing Marc Jacobs. Guests were seen sipping on Moët & Chandon while mingling in the cocktail room at the event.

lady-gaga-christian-carino-officially-engaged-01.jpg lady-gaga-christian-carino-officially-engaged-02.jpg lady-gaga-christian-carino-officially-engaged-04.jpg lady-gaga-christian-carino-officially-engaged-05.jpg

• 2 weeks later...