Bellazon

Marie Ange Casta
Thumbnail

lisa-1

Agree with u Mel.

And who's the hell think She is too "heavy"? she is a size 36!

She look healthy and that's what a model is supposed to look like!

Size 37 (IMG) and I said heavy LEGS (please don't come with photoshopped pics ), there are plenty of candids in return that I can show you or you can just look through the pages of this forum. Not like Laetitia at all! I don't care if she was short or tall, or that she has big legs but it is not normal model request. This is why I said agency especially big ones wouldn't accept her. I said she tries to copy Laetitia because Laetitia is (in the beginning even more) "lolita" kind of style. But she was naturally so. Marie-Ange wants the same but she has a much tougher face and personality. Doesn't match.

Did you ever check size 37?? She is at least 42!

Agree with u Mel.

And who's the hell think She is too "heavy"? she is a size 36!

She look healthy and that's what a model is supposed to look like!

Size 37 (IMG) and I said heavy LEGS (please don't come with photoshopped pics ), there are plenty of candids in return that I can show you or you can just look through the pages of this forum. Not like Laetitia at all! I don't care if she was short or tall, or that she has big legs but it is not normal model request. This is why I said agency especially big ones wouldn't accept her. I said she tries to copy Laetitia because Laetitia is (in the beginning even more) "lolita" kind of style. But she was naturally so. Marie-Ange wants the same but she has a much tougher face and personality. Doesn't match.

Did you ever check size 37?? She is at least 42!

My god! I've worked in a woman's boutique for 10 years and Marie-Ange is a 36! Size 37 DOESN'T EXIST!!! (must be her shoes size)

Marie-Ange a size 42 (12)??? I think your computer screen got a problem?! Look at the pics from "elle" Lisa just posted. I don't think they use photoshop to drop about 20 Kilos (40 ponds) from her body? If she was a 42 it would mean that she weight about 65 Kilos :blink: (130 pounds)

I really do not want to sound mean & sorry if i do but what you said doesn't make any sense?

Here is some examples of a (gorgeous) 42 size

whitney-plus-sized-antm.jpg

SD11.jpg

whitney_thompson_top_model.jpg

Kate-Dillon-Swimsuit-4.jpg

Hey, Floppy, I hope you didn't get my post wrong - it wasn't only a reply to yours. There were loads of people here who said she's too heavy in one way or the other.

And I don't think she's a 42 either, because I'm a 42 and I look NOTHING LIKE her.

Well .. if you have worked in a boutique for women of course you know what you are talking about for sure... I for one have not worked in a boutique for woman but I do know how a 38 looks. I said size 37 because this is the size they give on IMG but it's true they might be talking about shoe size (never thought about it), 1.73 and shoes 37.. well, maybe! The woman you posted don't look 42 to me, they look 44 at least. Maybe here in Italy the sizes are different ... About the photoshop there is a nice job done in 5 minutes by me, a complete novice:

E864RE9C5V_transform.jpg please keep in mind that this is a very low quality image.

Ok floppy, think what you want. 37 is not a clothes size (in any country) I am 1.57 and i shoes 40 so if MA shoes 37 for1.73 there nothing weird about it. And using photoshop to make a girl look thinner is not the best way to prove that you are right. Especially when we both know that they already retouched the girl for her too look thinner.

From FMD & IMG

First Name: Marie Ange

Last Name: Casta

Nationality: French

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: Blue

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Height: 5'8" ; 173cm

Measurements: (US) 34.5-24-35 ; (EU) 88-61-89

Dress Size: (US) 4-6 ; (EU) 34-36

Shoe Size: (US) 7 ; (EU) 37 ; (UK) 4.5

Mother agency: IMG Models - Paris

So of course you are going to say they lie. Ok, no problem. But when a photographer is going to ask for the 34/34 slim Marie-Ange and the curvy 42 one is going to arrive, he going to be really disappointed! And he might never want to work with IMG models who is one of the most important models agency.

Well .. if you have worked in a boutique for women of course you know what you are talking about for sure

I just answered to your question that was

Did you ever check size 37?

So yes i know what i am talking about. And once again size 37 doesn't exist so in a sense you are right since she can't be a size 37!! :whistle:

Anyway, we are not going to fight about this,, are we? I think Marie Ange is cute but they are plenty other models prettier than her and it's indeed Laetitia that introduce MA to her agency (img) because her career was not really working that well. Being Laetitia's sister is a + but she is not a + size model. We can agree that we are disagree?

I only photoshoped that photo to prove how easily it can be done. It's not such a big deal especially if you have the motivation. And a photographer does his job for which he is paid, doesn't matter how the model looks or at least he does the best he can with what he gets. If MNG want's Marie Ange to be their model and hires a photographer to do the shooting, I don't think the photographer will check the website first.

1.73 and shoes 37 is nothing weird in need (my friend has 1.77 and 38, so..)this is my fault! But she is not 36. I am 1.75 and 38 (about there right?) but it's just not the same!! She is wearing (always almost) black tights, high heels and her legs still don't look thin.

I didn't say she is a fat or ugly!! On the contrary she is really pretty. I didn't say she is plus-size model either (although this article clearly implies this http://www.eldiariomontanes.es/20090510/so...s-20090510.html ). I just said she would have been accepted by a major model agency or she would have done any major campaign if it weren't for her sister.

http://www.modeltalent.it/Foto/Models/SolangeRou.jpg

http://www.modeltalent.it/Foto/Models/MartinaFlo.jpg

http://www.modeltalent.it/Foto/Models/WinniMor.jpg

this is Italian size 40-42, it doesn't appear to me she looks like in the photos you posted.

http://www.modeltalent.it/Foto/Models/MariaCar.jpg

http://www.modeltalent.it/Foto/Models/NicoleGar.jpg this is a 38 in Italy.

"We can agree that we are disagree?"

hihi.. I was thinking the same line yesterday.

but to me she looks like she is trying to copy her... and this is not good at all.

I hope not! Laetitia got the worse sense of style ever!

She has, hasn't she :no:

It's a shame :no:

Yes! Events pics are ok. Not great but ok. But her personal style (candids) is just awful! Sometimes she looks like an homeless and i wish i could offer her clothes! And what's worse, is the way she dresses her children... Mamamia! Call the office of the protection of children! Lol!

:laugh: :laugh: FunnY!

Yes her sense of style is....well, not existent! Even more strange for a woman from France!

But despite of that she found a man!