Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Emily is just irreplaceable and her face is one in a million and it would be a big mistake if they would ever let her go. :yuckky:

I don't know if it's just me but I love how Emily's just low profile and humble but her beauty just radiates and you can't help but just notice her and be at awe with her. She doesn't seem like the type who flaunts her self to be noticed and that makes her more classy and expensive. :gocho:

LOL Emily is definitely not leaving Maybelline when she's obviously been their mainstay go to girls for so long. She's been with them since she was 18 and it's pretty remarkable for her to be nabbing a major cosmetics contract at that time. Emily's definitely playing her cards right this year (three Vogue covers!) and her Vogue Australia cover has really left a great mark in terms of responses.

Yeah, but you can see here she has gained weight.... That is not a model size, that is a normal-girl size  :idk: (belly, legs...)

I hope she's not letting herself go. 

You're right, she just gained some weight but I still like her soo much.

Also I hope she returns at her model-size, so we can see more her on the catwalk!

Can't wait  :dance:

I hope Victoria's Secret doesn't care about her weight! It's an awesome opportunity to be back with them!

What do you mean? Emily is about 1,75 and considering in the modeling world short?Don't tell me that :blah: ITS A SHAME :neo2: 

Can't wait  :dance:

I hope Victoria's Secret doesn't care about her weight! It's an awesome opportunity to be back with them!

What do you mean? Emily is about 1,75 and considering in the modeling world short?Don't tell me that :blah: ITS A SHAME :neo2: 

"Weight" not "height".