Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I know her real facebook. I am NOT friends with her but i have 4 mutual friend and can therefore view her profile and photos. i know people get annoyed when people post candids but ah well... Emily has many fans...

I know that it is her real account because she has some family listed && comments on her pics are like joky and friendly and also her bf comments alot, who is the dude tagged in all these photos where she is with the guy...and i don't think a fake would ever bother making a fake bf of emily's ,lol. or maybe hes just a friend...i dunno.

there are tons mre, if u want me to post...just ask :)

Hi Vanessa,

I know this is a bit of a late reply but I havent been online for 3 months.

Anyway, I'm not sure who you are but Im a friend of Emilys and I can view her entire FB and Myspace and I really dont think she would appreciate all the candids posted of her (which I know you got from her DPs/public albums).

Emily has actually made an effort to report all the fakes of her on Facebook and I just think posting candids of her on these public sites will only encourage it - PLUS, some of the candid pictures you post of Emily feature her friends ...which can be a bit embarrassing for us.

I know youre a fan but it makes us and Em uncomfortable.

Thanks.