Neo52285

Wallpapers

I just got Adobe CS3. But I have noooooo idea how on earth to use it at all. If anyone knows where I could find a good tutorial, so I too could make great Adriana wallies, i'd appreciate it.

Would it be possible for anyone to make some 1360 X 768 wall papers with the new GQ scans (with HQ pics prefrebly), i would love it (im running a Comp on my Tv, so wierd resolution:\) thanks guys

thank you so much Sheeb. Id love to see more 1360x768 wallies if anyone is felling ambitious, or is there a link with a bunch to pick from that i'm missing out on lol. (1360x768)? :p! I appreciate it a lot!. I love the TIM spot commercial where she is in the water in the middle of the night (i think its a fountain? lol its been forever since ive seen it) with the black dress. She looks STUNNING in that commercial. If anyone can make some 1360x768 wallies of that , that would ROCK! I know i'm not much of a regular here, and i just ask for wallies from time to time, so sorry :( Ive been a member for a long time, back to the chilax days. So i just want to say i appreciate it guys! im mainly a lurker and use up wall papers of yours as i see them. THANKS A BUNCH!!!