Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

the biggest wings for the best angel!! :laugh: adriana smiles a bit weird on the main picture, anyway a great wallpaper.

the difference between the girls is that gisele and karolina are only angel-like but adriana is an real angel :fun: :wub:

ThanX victoria's_secret

Thanks Victoria's Secret! I just can't thank you enough :laugh:

Gisele has such short wings compared with the others :)

you're welcome :hug: haha and i noticed that gisele does have really small wings :p

the biggest wings for the best angel!! :laugh: adriana smiles a bit weird on the main picture, anyway a great wallpaper.

the difference between the girls is that gisele and karolina are only angel-like but adriana is an real angel :fun: :wub:

ThanX victoria's_secret

haha yes adriana is the best and a real angel :p!! you're welcome :hug:!

Yow Dazz

You like her too don't you :laugh: What do you like about her character

Sorry you are wrong. i don't like her, i love her :heart: :wub: :blush:

i can't say you what i like about her character. i just like her the way she is, the diffidently sexy girl who is having fun. but how can i speak about her character if i never talked to her?? i'm realistic, i will never see or speak a word to adriana :cry: so why should i make thoughts about her character. that's the hard truth <_<

Yow Dazz

i can't say you what i like about her character. i just like her the way she is, the diffidently sexy girl who is having fun. but how can i speak about her character if i never talked to her?? i'm realistic, i will never see or speak a word to adriana :cry: so why should i make thoughts about her character. that's the hard truth <_<

Well you can say something about her character according to for example quotes, or interviews or her biography... plenty of sources :)

And then to you: how can you love someone you've never met? :p

Yow Dazz

Well you can say something about her character according to for example quotes, or interviews or her biography... plenty of sources :)

exactly about the sources and such. and i love adriana lima too, probably not in the way how the guys love her :p but anywyas....i've never met her but i love her :p!

Yow Dazz

exactly about the sources and such. and i love adriana lima too, probably not in the way how the guys love her :p but anywyas....i've never met her but i love her :p!

The more 'fans' the better ;)

Yow Dazz

The more 'fans' the better ;)

ahah that is true :yes: