Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 hours ago, bellazonelurker said:

She is getting slammed on the newest instagram video VS posted. The people who trash her are way to harsh, but she really lost SO MUCH weight, she looked amazing just few months ago. I have no doubt VS made her do it, but she needs her old body ASAP.

What a bunch of crap, her body looks amazing, beyond amazing even, and she is just as fit as she has been for many months now. I don't think she has lost any weight, but if she has it definitely isn't "SO MUCH" weight. Josephine has been at her current level of fitness for a long time now, way before she became an Angel, so I highly doubt VS made her get more fit, or lose weight. Especially considering she is more fit than most, if not all, the other Angels and models VS uses on a regular basis. It's been that way for like over a year now, so why would VS make her lose weight or get more fit, when they allow all of their other models to be less fit? People are ridiculous, and it really makes me angry, because if you ask me Josephine is nothing but an insanely beautiful, healthy, vibrant young woman, with one hell of an amazing body. I hope she doesn't let ridiculous comments like that effect her.

7 hours ago, bellazonelurker said:

She is getting slammed on the newest instagram video VS posted. The people who trash her are way to harsh, but she really lost SO MUCH weight, she looked amazing just few months ago. I have no doubt VS made her do it, but she needs her old body ASAP.

Well, Josephine has always been skinny and she used to be REALLY skinny but I'm pretty sure that she actually GAINED weight for VS, not vice-versa. She naturally has quite a small frame and something tells me that it's probably difficult for her to gain weight. But nevertheless, her body is great and I definitely don't see her as too skinny.