Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

41 minutes ago, Reventon19876 said:

I find them frustrating.

Notified there's new content, instead it's old pictures now just side by side.

But if others like them then that's cool.

Certainly not my intent to annoy or frustrate, so my bad for the notification inconveniences.

22 hours ago, Reventon19876 said:

I find them frustrating.

Notified there's new content, instead it's old pictures now just side by side.

But if others like them then that's cool.

Same to me.
It's not new content, just old pictures side by side.

18 hours ago, Clarence said:

Your addition to this thread is overwhelmingly appreciated.

Well, just saying my POV, I'm not the only one who doesn't like those montages.
I'm here for new content.
If I want to search for wallpapers, I'll try somewhere else!
No offence!

On 10/4/2022 at 4:11 AM, TheDude2k said:

Certainly not my intent to annoy or frustrate, so my bad for the notification inconveniences.

4 hours ago, palmat said:

Same to me.
It's not new content, just old pictures side by side.

I agree to an extent. I'd say the main reason isn't the old content, but that the old content is posted practically every day, thus triggering an email notification to myself and probably many, many other people daily.  Perhaps try doing the montages, holding them and only post them once a month or something, on a single post for that model.  That would cut way back on the notifications. Old content is only mildly annoying to me because as time passes you'll often find old posts with dead links to old non-existent assets.  So reposting of content and increasing the amount of links/assets (hopefully) increases chances of find non-dead links to the pictures/vids.  The biggest problem for me is the constant notifications though.  Just my thoughts.

1 hour ago, tacrn said:

I agree to an extent. I'd say the main reason isn't the old content, but that the old content is posted practically every day, thus triggering an email notification to myself and probably many, many other people daily.  Perhaps try doing the montages, holding them and only post them once a month or something, on a single post for that model.  That would cut way back on the notifications. Old content is only mildly annoying to me because as time passes you'll often find old posts with dead links to old non-existent assets.  So reposting of content and increasing the amount of links/assets (hopefully) increases chances of find non-dead links to the pictures/vids.  The biggest problem for me is the constant notifications though.  Just my thoughts.

Fully agree with you. I have no problem with montages, but the notifications are a bit annoying.