Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

6 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Kelsey too!

Yes, basically the entire group of model friends of Lais. Candice arrived yesterday. The wedding is tomorrow, the 13th. Perhaps Josephine and her husband are still going today, but it would be strange if they didn't attend, especially considering that they don't seem to have other more important personal or work commitments either, there are the pics of them two days ago, going out to dinner in LA.

44 minutes ago, ivancica said:

If I remember correctly, Lais was at her wedding?

I was trying to remember about that. I've seen some photos of her wedding with several of the models and I don't see Lais. Jasmine, Sara, Kelsey were there, but I don't see Lais. I can't say for sure that Lais didn't go to Josephine's wedding, but it seems she didn't. Lais, however, did go to Jasmine's wedding. 

Not that this means that they don't get along, far from it, I have seen that Josephine congratulated Lais on her birthday (October 2021) with a very nice text, telling Lais that she means the world to her and that she would always love her. That's why it surprises me a bit, I thought they had a little closer relationship, like with the rest of the girls (Jas, Sara, Kelsey). Or maybe there is some other explanation why Lais didn't go to Josephine's wedding and Josephine doesn't go to Lais's wedding.

1 hour ago, borg said:

I was trying to remember about that. I've seen some photos of her wedding with several of the models and I don't see Lais. Jasmine, Sara, Kelsey were there, but I don't see Lais. I can't say for sure that Lais didn't go to Josephine's wedding, but it seems she didn't. Lais, however, did go to Jasmine's wedding. 

Not that this means that they don't get along, far from it, I have seen that Josephine congratulated Lais on her birthday (October 2021) with a very nice text, telling Lais that she means the world to her and that she would always love her. That's why it surprises me a bit, I thought they had a little closer relationship, like with the rest of the girls (Jas, Sara, Kelsey). Or maybe there is some other explanation why Lais didn't go to Josephine's wedding and Josephine doesn't go to Lais's wedding.

Lais was at her wedding.

2 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Lais was at her wedding.

Well, I was wrong, then. I didn't remember it clearly and in the photos I have seen she was not there. But that makes it a little weirder that Josephine and Alex don't attend Lais's wedding, although again, there may be compelling reasons to justify it. Or it may even be that they arrive at the last minute.

2 hours ago, borg said:

Well, I was wrong, then. I didn't remember it clearly and in the photos I have seen she was not there. But that makes it a little weirder that Josephine and Alex don't attend Lais's wedding, although again, there may be compelling reasons to justify it. Or it may even be that they arrive at the last minute.

They're moving

292885474_3233603173554133_6071492487319017501_n.jpg

On 7/13/2022 at 6:41 AM, TheDude2k said:

Didn't they just move from Nashville to LA last year?  I wonder if they're moving to another city or just a different house.

From what I've seen on their stories, it's to another home in LA. Wonder if it's still at Hollywood Hills or at another part of the town though. 

That being said, those views are amazing (photo via Alex's IG).

Screenshot_20220714-222659_Instagram.jpg