Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

Josephine’s Paris

The first thing I do when I get to Paris is get my camera and explore! I love walking around the city, there is no place quite like Paris for that.
My advice? Skip the taxis and just walk everywhere. The city is so beautiful there should be a museum fee just to enter it!

Where to Explore?

I love Le Marais. It’s where I shop for vintage pieces and sit drinking coffee while people watching on the narrow streets. It has so much old school charm!

Best Place to Shop?

Close to Opéra you will find the big department stores, such as Galeries Lafayette. I always go to that area when I’m in Paris because it has everything I’m looking for – high fashion to high street. It’s a tourist trap but it makes the shopaholic and people-watcher in me very happy!

Fave Café?

Le Castiglione close to Place Vendome. It’s the cutest all red little French café where I always end my trips with my favorite burger.
It was also the place I tried escargot for the first time, which was surprisingly amazing but a little more difficult to figure out how to eat. I ended up shooting one across the room when trying to scoop it out of the shell. I hope the person it landed on forgives me!

Best For Cocktail Hour?

I love Harry’s! It’s right by all of the hotels I usually stay at and near the designer shopping area, so definitely a prime location! Their Bloody Mary is one of the best in the world, and the hidden piano bar downstairs guarantees a fun night out. I’m a simple girl, I prefer hole in the wall bars with good drinks to nightclubs any day!