Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

21 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

@tacrn@borg Thanks for sharing your perspectives.  I will consider scaling back the updates to once per hour day year decade week on this thread. 🤝

👍🤘  Awesome.  Good to know there are still reasonable people in existence.  Compromise is a beautiful word.

6 hours ago, tacrn said:

👍🤘  Awesome.  Good to know there are still reasonable people in existence.  Compromise is a beautiful word.

Agreed.  In this day and age, it's sometimes easy to forget that common courtesy can go a long way.

I'm sure this will make some folks happy and disappoint others, but I'm considering ceasing all contributions to Jo's thread going forward but have yet to decide.

Real-time posting of the montage work is easier for me to manage than queueing up in a buffer folder and keeping track.  At a certain point, when it goes from being a leisurely hobby to a scheduled chore, then it's probably not worth it anymore.  I'll just be a regular consumer of content like the majority of folks here and keep the montage work on my local storage.  If I do decide to stop, then it's been a good run.

Contributors like @Bettina Saw-Morgan and @Clarence among others keep these threads fresh and up to date with new content, so my personal thanks to them for their contributions.  Keep up the great work! 👍

Note: nothing will change on the other model threads that I contribute to.  Many of those are already on a weekly or longer cadence.  Exception being Mel's.

Cheers, everyone! 🍻