Bellazon

Emma Stone
Thumbnail

hoolri

What about posting redundant gifs? Like in Charlize Theron's thread, do we really need gifs from 23 year old movie where she's slowly spreading her legs, the same gifs that were posted so many times before? How is that not bad? I think: "Oh look....a new content!" Nope, it's just a gif of a scene posted over and over and over again.

It's basically spam.

8 hours ago, Schemer said:

What about posting redundant gifs? Like in Charlize Theron's thread, do we really need gifs from 23 year old movie where she's slowly spreading her legs, the same gifs that were posted so many times before? How is that not bad? I think: "Oh look....a new content!" Nope, it's just a gif of a scene posted over and over and over again.

It's basically spam.

If you feel it's against the rules of the forum you are welcome to report it. There are rules against reposts if they are within x amount of pages. However, regardless if they are reposts you are still not allowed to call any other members of this forum derogatory or inflammatory names.

^thanks for the SNL pics.

6 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

If you feel it's against the rules of the forum you are welcome to report it. There are rules against reposts if they are within x amount of pages.

No point in reporting if you guys ain't gonna do a thing about it anyways.

6 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

However, regardless if they are reposts you are still not allowed to call any other members of this forum derogatory or inflammatory names.

The person insulted me first, then it went from there so don't you just pin this on me alone.

---

Anyways, I'm done talking about this since nothing is going to be done. I'm still waiting for the forum to be repaired, something I've reported numerous times and it hasn't been fixed yet. So from now on, I'll just shut up and you guys won't hear from me complaining anymore. Since it doesn't seem to bother any other user but me.

Alright folks, reposts ARE allowed as long as there are no identical image(s)gifs - posted within the last 3-5 pages. However, this does not mean reposts should be posted again for the sake of posting :)

On a person note - we would sincerely prefer if you didn't make it a habit of reposting. Also not targeting anyone, but please don't insult fellow members, this seems pretty self explanatory.

@kaos - You're good, just lay off the gifs for awhile. It's nothing we haven't seen before, and frankly no one cares to see rehashed old content.

@Schemer - We gotcha fam bam. All good.

@phenobarbie - Thanks for handling it.

Let's not spread it. Everything is fine.

At last time many of gifs are  on a daily basis.  Sometimes from the content published only one hour earlier. Usually 1-3 days.

Here are three GIFs from content 2 day ago. I believe it's fresh enough...

Animated GIF

meabbyv0ipon.jpg 7ptoq7jk4a4l.jpg utlytrxezvbl.jpg

• 3 weeks later...