Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

Maiyet Fall Winter 2012 Ad Campaign

Cass Bird photographed the Canadian well known model Daria Werbowy in Chyulu Hills, Kenya, for the breathtakingly beautiful Fall Winter 2012 campaign images from Maiyet.

Images via post-3761-0-1445998801-22915_thumb.jpg.

source: art8amby.wordpress.com

th_418603_3738437856253_640672034_n.png 421576_3738443896404_2040468992_n.png

Daria Werbowy in 50 runway looks

"She is one of our three stunning cover girls for September alongside Lara Stone and Kate Moss, shot by photographers Mert & Marcus in an issue produced around the theme of black fury. September also sees the magazine unveil a new look created by Vogue Paris Creative Director Germain Chauveau. To mark the release, we take a look back at Daria Werbowy’s best runway looks." on 20 Aug 2012 en.vogue.fr

see here;

http://en.vogue.fr/f...nway-looks/9419

P.S.

thank you Jennka, and ...Daria, Gemma & Erin...the good old days ...i feel nostalgic...

INTERVIEW: SUPERMODEL DARIA WERBOWY

October 3, 2012, 9:33 am

Here, beach bombshell and Lancôme ambassador Daria Werbowy shares her tips to looking sexy all summer.

What do you pack to go to the beach?

Not a lot, just a bikini, shorts, sunscreen, a good book and my iPhone.

What is your skincare routine in summer?

Keep it clean! I’m usually not working as much [in summer], so I don't wear a lot of make-up.

Do you indulge in any treatments to get your skin in top condition for summer?

I am not a big facial person. But I do love a body scrub. I usually do them myself and finish by rubbing Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Butter, $100, onto my limbs.

In the lead up to a holiday, do you book yourself in for any professional grooming?

[Given my line of work], I usually have regular manicures and pedicures on the job. But I do like to book myself in for massages.

What’s in your summer make-up bag?

My staples are Lancôme Le Crayon Khôl in Noir, $45, and Lancôme Star Bronzer Intense in Éclat Bronze, $79.

Is exercise part of your busy schedule? If so, what types of activities do you like and why?

When I’m working I always make time to get exercise into my schedule. But I am currently sailing with my family and it is hard work, swimming a lot, etc.

Are there certain types of exercise that you do before a beach break or a summer swimwear shoot?

I have recently taken up jogging, which I am enjoying and it’s something I can do anywhere.

Where is your favourite summer holiday destination?

I am off the coast of Italy right now and it is fantastic!

source;http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/marie-claire/beauty/news/article/-/15016301/interview-supermodel-daria-werbowy/