Bellazon

Daria Werbowy
Thumbnail

goose

whow :heart: can she get more perfect??

Indeed ...She's so perfect...

Thank you all for pictures ...hope there'll be more Vogue Russia pictures!

:no: Bad news ...no Daria in Pirelli 2012 calendar;

Confirmed in the Pirelli 2012 Calendar by Mario Sorrenti

Natasha Poly

Kate Moss

Isabeli Fontana

Lara Stone

Saskia de Brauw

Mariacarla Boscono

Milla Jovovich

Margareth Madé

Rinko Kikuchi

Yesterday I read:

"Its an exciting time in the streets of NYC right now. With fashion week coming up, models are everywhere. This afternoon while going to get lunch, I spotted probably one of my favorites, Daria Werbowy. Although I could not get a photo of her..."

How bad I wish to see her in one of the shows...

................................................................................

CHANEL HAUTE COUTURE

post-42863-1314964473_thumb.jpg

maybe she will walk in a show or two, especially if she is in NY now (although she could leave any day now considering NYFW doesn't start til next week). she tends to walk in the S/S shows more than F/W shows, so who knows, maybe we will be blessed with her presence in the coming fashion runway season. let's all cross our fingers!

maybe she will walk in a show or two, especially if she is in NY now (although she could leave any day now considering NYFW doesn't start til next week). she tends to walk in the S/S shows more than F/W shows, so who knows, maybe we will be blessed with her presence in the coming fashion runway season. let's all cross our fingers!

:thumbsup: I hope so... it would be a shame not to see her at least in one show...

Mario Testino: a retrospective; Daria Werbowy (Los Angeles, 2009)

"This, for me, portrays who Daria is, as she's a hippy at heart. It is an image that goes against every rule of photography, because I took it in my bathroom with available light. Digital photography is amazing, because you can see immediately that you've got it. I think I did five frames of this photograph, and it's sensual without being vulgar, because I like to keep everything in good taste."

"I maybe suffer because I perform," he says. "I get nervous. You know, it's like someone who gets nervous and starts doing joke after joke? I'm a little bit like that. And sometimes it can fall into the wrong side, where people think I'm taking up more space than they do and actresses have said to me, 'Mario, I'm the star. Stop performing and concentrate on me.' But it's just a way of dealing with insecurity, you know?"

Like David Bailey, Testino is irritated by the new generation of photographers, who appear to choose it as a lifestyle choice rather than a vocation. "What I find today is that everyone wants to become a fashion photographer because of the life it can give you, but not many people have something to say, and I find that a little bit sad, that people think that fashion photography is just about getting the life right.

Published 08 Sep 2011Online editing by Catriona Gray

Photo Credit: Mario Testino

Source: G Q

post-42863-1315480834_thumb.jpg