Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

ax spoils marlon so :heart:

it's nice to see a label sort of invest in models even if it is work related '( i don't really know how to say it differently )

Yeah it's really great! They are really in love with him. It's like he's the brand ambassador or something.

^

yes they do and i love that they ''stan'' for him lol

i've said it before but inspite of many wanting him to be dolce&gabbana man it seems marlon is a true armani man after all :yes:

he's done Armani jeans,AX,Emporio Armani..i think marlon has a solid client in the armani brand

^

yes they do and i love that they ''stan'' for him lol

i've said it before but inspite of many wanting him to be dolce&gabbana man it seems marlon is a true armani man after all :yes:

he's done Armani jeans,AX,Emporio Armani..i think marlon has a solid client in the armani brand

Tom Ford always do a great job in his campaigns,so i'm sure it will be great.

also jessica from tfs find out that video director of Diesel Fuel For Life Denim Collection video commercial is Melina Matsoukas.And this is great,because Melina is amazing,she was video director of almost every Beyonce's music video since 2007,and many other great music videos for biggest music stars.

Once Upon a Time by Andrea Vecchiato

REPOSTS

Please do not repost photographs unless they are of better quality than those already posted, i.e. larger, higher resolution, etc. Before posting your photographs, please check at least the 5 previous pages to determine if they have already been posted. ***Edited by MauiKane