Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

Riv and jpgbygaultier you hit the nail on the head. It's the way Terry makes everything sexy so vulgar that's why when I see the photo of marlon I can't separate that thought from my mind. I just really hope the rest of the campaign can live up to the calibre of model marlon is and not become too terry-ish, if you understand what I mean.

I think that the primary and colossal blunder with the Diesel ad is that the contrived and blatant sexuality of the over sized Diesel bottle is incongruous with the natural sensuality that Marlon usually radiates in all of his modeling whether it is in print, runway, or videographic venues.

Marlon's seething sexuality is indeed overt, but the ease, naturalness, and genuineness with which he projects it makes one quiver and wither away. :yes:

The Diesel ad concept fails to deliver. Marlon does not. Cover the giant bottle and you will see what I mean. :drool:

I totally agree with MauiKane. Also I think people are being too harsh on Terry. He has done wonderful work with Marlon before (remember that sexy Sergio K campaign?). Let's try to be more objective and try to work past his "touchy-feely" reputation in the industry. Instead, let's focus on his output. :)

i just saw on Pier 59 studios twitter that they wrote that marlon had a shooting in their studio,and that they are very happy because of that,because they adore Marlon :D

that's great.i would like to know for who he worked.Pier 59 is one of the best studios and only biggest fashion companies works there