Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

it's nice to hear that such a great photographer as Mariano Vivanco speaking such a beutiful things about Marlon.and yes a agree with him Marlon has realy grown up,and he is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

yes marlon is realy grown up from that time

first of all, love ur avatar marcisco ;) secondly, the qasimi vid almost trumps all the marlon videos I've seen, not only is it all about him, I getthe sense that he's 100% committed to the 'role' he was playing and managing to model all at the same time. plus he looks beautiful!

first of all, love ur avatar marcisco ;) secondly, the qasimi vid almost trumps all the marlon videos I've seen, not only is it all about him, I getthe sense that he's 100% committed to the 'role' he was playing and managing to model all at the same time. plus he looks beautiful!

he always looks beautiful :laugh::blush:

marcisco your avatar is awesome

he always looks beautiful :laugh::blush:

marcisco your avatar is awesome

thx people