Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

marlon! stupidly hot, I agree riv, years from now he;ll be unstoppable! I just don't get how he's not mobbed on the street everyday! I hope they both walk in sao paulo and love the dior undies ad. Haven't seen them before.

you know the funny thing i was on ohnotheydidnt and there was talk about how all brazilians are hot etc etc,marlon's name came up and then somone was like :

:mellow: i don't know why your all so sprung on this dude :idk:,guys like him come a dime a dozen around here he's not that special and i'm brazilian

i was like okay :o i suppose they are used to men like that in brazil and over here we're not wich is way we love'em so much lol

marlon! stupidly hot, I agree riv, years from now he;ll be unstoppable! I just don't get how he's not mobbed on the street everyday! I hope they both walk in sao paulo and love the dior undies ad. Haven't seen them before.

you know the funny thing i was on ohnotheydidnt and there was talk about how all brazilians are hot etc etc,marlon's name came up and then somone was like :

:mellow: i don't know why your all so sprung on this dude :idk:,guys like him come a dime a dozen around here he's not that special and i'm brazilian

i was like okay :o i suppose they are used to men like that in brazil and over here we're not wich is way we love'em so much lol

What that possibly envious person does not get is that all those other "dime a dozen" dudes can NOT project what Marlon does ...a raw, smoldering sexuality that is at times boyish, at other times, masculine and aggressive. He is skillful at selling a look by projecting gruffy and casual or polished and suave. AND......I would be hard pressed to believe that his beautifully sculpted body is commonplace anywhere on this planet! :blink::no:

love hes wild hear and color of skin in this photos.i think that they 3 make one hellish team

you are right,they are hellish team,like irina says one brasilian and one american are great combination,and irina with tham,ayya ya.

love hes wild hear and color of skin in this photos.i think that they 3 make one hellish team

you are right,they are hellish team,like irina says one brasilian and one american are great combination,and irina with tham,ayya ya.

hes hear :heart:

armaani realy did great job when they pick marlon.

love new photos,and i agree with you people about marlon,irina and clint,they are realy great team,and i saw videos from armani,and you can see that they are very good friends.in Espana people adore marlon,and many who don't like real madrid think that he must replace Ronaldo in Armani

love new photos,and i agree with you people about marlon,irina and clint,they are realy great team,and i saw videos from armani,and you can see that they are very good friends.in Espana people adore marlon,and many who don't like real madrid think that he must replace Ronaldo in Armani

it's nice to hear that people in espana love him,and i love Ronaldo and his body,but i think that he isn't soo good model,and marlon would do that job much better

wow! he would have completely been perfect for the underwear campaign! Ronaldo was a big disappointment. But its true, the 3 of them look perfect all bronzed and beautiful :hug:

wow! he would have completely been perfect for the underwear campaign! Ronaldo was a big disappointment. But its true, the 3 of them look perfect all bronzed and beautiful :hug:

i agree,Ronaldo have one of most amazing bodies,but he isn't good model,marlon would be more batter

part of interview with Mariano Vivanco:

TT: You recently shot a gladiator style film for Qasimi featuring Marlon Teixeira. What was it like working with him? Where did you get the idea for the concept?

MV: Marlon is great! I shot him for Custo and Dazed one year ago. He has grown up so much! Such a sweet guy! For this job I met the designer and we came up with the concept. He told be about the collection, showed me his mood board (which I loved) and we dreamt up the character. A post-apocalyptic boy walking through the desert of life, learning things about himself along the way.