Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

aww marly curls :wub::heart:

i miss his hair at this lenght it made him look so cute and boyish,short hair makes him look a bit older & mature he rocks both though

and i noticed a long time ago marlon's right eye has more green in it , you really see it when the lighting is very bright or the picture is taken from up close

i think it's special and very pretty

I hope he didn't get some tattoo of some girl. Hope it's for his mother or something not some girl.

lol now that you mention it, i have to say same here

i mean it would be a very sweet gesture and everything but not a smart one

it's just never a good idea in general

Ladies and gentlemen:

Here are a few reminders since some of the posters in this thread are getting rather "forgetful" about BZ rules:

• Please do not repost pictures unless they are of better quality than the versions already posted (e.g. higher resolution, larger, etc.)
  • Do not hotlink. If you do not know what hotlinking is, please read this page HERE
  • Please combine your posting of pictures into one post. When you make a separate post for each picture, you take up extra BZ forum space unnecessarily.

aww marly curls :wub::heart:

i miss his hair at this lenght it made him look so cute and boyish,short hair makes him look a bit older & mature he rocks both though

and i noticed a long time ago marlon's right eye has more green in it , you really see it when the lighting is very bright or the picture is taken from up close

i think it's special and very pretty

I hope he didn't get some tattoo of some girl. Hope it's for his mother or something not some girl.

lol now that you mention it, i have to say same here

it's just never a good idea in general

I miss his hair like that, the good old days of young marlon, mmm... takes me back to his first[?] campaign, those lovely dior ss09 pictures. wow riv, you really did a thorough inspection of our boy, now I'm gonna be checking that out lol!

I really hope its just a tat that says brazil, not trying to be a hater on something but getting a tattoo of your girlfriend esp at such a young age is not a good look

i love new photos from facebook-its very cool to see marlon,naty,max,francisco with Lais Ribeiro,especially marlons photos with Lais,they are soo hot together,too bad that i don't have her permision to post photos on bellazon

i love new photos from facebook-its very cool to see marlon,naty,max,francisco with Lais Ribeiro,especially marlons photos with Lais,they are soo hot together,too bad that i don't have her permision to post photos on bellazon

do you have any photos of them from facebook?

Lais and Marlon :whistle: i like the sound of that lol

really i do,even if it's just friends i do think they would look great together

you are very good at finding stuff on marlon stefan (Y)

i agree with you,they would be such a great couple