Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

hmm okay i never noticed the difference i do like the gold one it's pretty and it's obviously means alot to him

but what do escapulários mean besides being religious amulets in your country brazil jubs ?

and kiki i guess cool dude's have weird moments too :laugh:

People usally wear escapularios for the saint they have faith, for devotion or protection... or just as a fashion item. They were kind of a trend some time ago.

He's wearing too in the way pics, in this one i just see the golden one.

^^^ yes i really like the last one a lot and riv i got permission LOL.

I'M GOING TO REMOVE THAT POST FOR PERSONAL REASONS. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE LURKING MARLON'S FORUM THAT ISN'T ONE OF US KNOWING MY FACEBOOK AND MARLON'S FOR THAT MATTER ;)

It's cool V, it makes perfect sense, people are so stalker these days! and you always need to maintatin some form of personal privacy.

back to the chains, now that you guys mention it, he has worn them alot. But they are pretty beautiful though. me likey ;)

i agree with that vaihlen ..last thing you or marlon need are stalkers

but it was cool what you did so thanks once again.

and thanks to you to ganymede (Y)

edit

lol the thread is growing alot more pages, i like that :heart:

I wish Marlon would at least say "Hello" to the camera. I don't think I've ever heard his talking voice.

Fine by me. In my head he's got a sexy, sleepy voice. I'd hate to find out that it's squeaky, Mickey Mouse-like! :cry:

ROTFL!! Somehow, I doubt that. LOL!! I think he has a sleepy, smexy voice also. The Mickey Mouse voice would ruin the fantasy.

I wish Marlon would at least say "Hello" to the camera. I don't think I've ever heard his talking voice.

you never heard/saw the Capricho video ?

he does talk in it for like 2 seconds but in portugese

i thought he sounded quite young :blush:

but it was so short i really can't say much lol

^ he's got a very young and low voice when he talks that makes him seem quiet. it's kind of raspy actually ;)

and thanks for understanding everyone. I got some random facebook adds from people in like italy and that really threw me off so i had to take that down :laugh:

^ he's got a very young and low voice when he talks that makes him seem quiet. it's kind of raspy actually ;)

and thanks for understanding everyone. I got some random facebook adds from people in like italy and that really threw me off so i had to take that down :laugh:

lol, You're so polite! I would have totally blurred both mine and Marlon's names 'cause I'm a bitch like that. LMAO.

lol, You're so polite! I would have totally blurred both mine and Marlon's names 'cause I'm a bitch like that. LMAO.

^ that's a good idea, i should have thought to do that! :rofl:

that is a good idea lol

it is creepy when people you don't even know try and contact you ...

i get that on msn and myspace all the time and at some point i just quit myspace it was getting out of hand n stuff lol

Raspy?! Mmmm... My kind of voice! Raspy voices are soo sexy!

and a message to all the stalker of this thread STAY AWAY! LEAVE VAIHLEN AND MARLY ALONE! :ninja: :trout: :war: