Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

^

s'okay lol

i took me along time to warm up to her hahah

have you seen pics of marlon and max together in a bath room with marlon brushing his teeth?

i was thinking about posting them but i'm not sure if they are facebook pics or not

i don't wanna post em if they are from facebook

yeah they are facebook photos but i can ask for permission if you want :yes:

and i'm even brazilian and i've never warmed up to her. not to mention she's like 25 so i doubt marlon will be going for that anytime soon :laugh: i'm still hearing he has a lady friend though :whistle:

oy my gosh marlon overload!!! holly smokes this boy is too much!! Fierce love it and lara stone even looks good, I guess he brings out the hotness in everyone! I'm team vaihlen, mariana is a no-go but very pretty! thanks all for the lovely pics

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

you go marlon!

i do not like laura all that much but this isn't her forum so whatever :cain:

marlon looks wonderful. wow. they need to partner him up with brunettes though... the blonde girl and the brazilian isn't working for me.

(why do i always feel like i'm complaining? i need to stop this bad habit LOL!)

but he did an excellent job :clap:

edit:

oh and thanks jubs :hug: !!!!!!

looking super sexy like this

i'm so happy we finally get some more marlon :clap: :drool:

EDIT

vaihlen if you can ask permission that would be nice ..

although i dunno if max/marlon will say yes :idk:

hmmm i to would like to see marlon with a brunette,the girls he did armani exchange with something like that

Yeah, Marlon is back in the game... all I could think was "ok, today is marlon-day and no one told me about it?"

I dont really like Lara's face but her body is SMOKIN'. No complains about Marlon although i cant really see any chemestry between this two... I agree with the brunette ideia.

Besides Vila Romana, wich other campaings are still to come?

^^^ yes i really like the last one a lot and riv i got permission LOL.

I'M GOING TO REMOVE THAT POST FOR PERSONAL REASONS. NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE I JUST DON'T WANT PEOPLE LURKING MARLON'S FORUM THAT ISN'T ONE OF US KNOWING MY FACEBOOK AND MARLON'S FOR THAT MATTER ;)

he just asks to not post any of him and his girlfriend, but i don't think he has any of him and his girlfriend up anyway ;)

I find this conversation so stimulating, (not in the wrong way,lol) but he seems like such a cool dude but why would someone take photos of a person brushing their teeth? seems a bit wierd.

At first I tought his necklace was a escapulario (wich i dont know the word in english for LOL) but it seems to big to be it. We have another photos of him wearing it?

I think is cute that he doesnt want pics with his girlfriend, protecting her and stuff. Sweet of him. She's a lucky lady.