Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT,PHOTOS ARE GREAT,he is soo cool,and i love his style

me too,he have great style,i know that he sad that he love fashion and he tries to be trendy

on the other side i dont care what he close,no mether what he wear,because i love him what ever he wear or not wear nothing :laugh: :laugh:

i can't understand that marlon and francisco are not doing any of FW in Brazil

francisco is in brazil since saturday. so i think he might be doing it. we'll have to wait and see.

are that photos that you post from facebook

I'm speechless right now! Wtf! Marlon, you're hair is your trademark! I hope he can pull it off though. Btw Kyka, you seem to be down with all the brazilians, can I ask where you get your information from because toy seem so informed about our boys

I'm speechless right now! Wtf! Marlon, you're hair is your trademark! I hope he can pull it off though. Btw Kyka, you seem to be down with all the brazilians, can I ask where you get your information from because toy seem so informed about our boys

i know righ?!!

i think it would kinda look how jamie dornan looks ,atleast i hope so :ninja:

i know it's silly to be all OMG his hair !1 but i love his curls lol , i dont want him to cut it ...and now he did

i know righ?!!

i know it's silly to be all OMG his hair !1 but i love his curls lol , i dont want him to cut it ...and now he did

i love his hair. i'm crazy about guys with curly hair. specially hot ones like Marlon, ahahah ;b

to answer you Kiki, i'm friends with a few models and they're all friends with Marlon, Chico, Max, ...

so we're all friends on facebook.

& i just saw him tell Max that he had shaved his head, and that next week before he leaves to Europe he's going to shave it again and Max said that he might do it too then.

since it's nothing private, or that you guys won't eventually know of, if it's true, i couldn't help but share it. because c'mon it's HIS CURLS we're talking about. thank goodness guys hair grows faster than ours.

he might be joking too, idk, the guys are always playing around with each other, so we'll have to wait and 'judge'...

i know righ?!!

Yeah it may seen dumb to other people that we're gonna on about hair but come on! It's Marlon teixeira! His curly luscious locks are where it's at! Curly-haired guys are so beautiful but I hope he ends up looking like Jamie dornan with the shaved head like you said riv.

Thanks Kyka for the info. And thanks for sharing all of it with us! ;) :hugs:

i love his hair. i'm crazy about guys with curly hair. specially hot ones like Marlon, ahahah ;b

to answer you Kiki, i'm friends with a few models and they're all friends with Marlon, Chico, Max, ...

so we're all friends on facebook.

& i just saw him tell Max that he had shaved his head, and that next week before he leaves to Europe he's going to shave it again and Max said that he might do it too then.

since it's nothing private, or that you guys won't eventually know of, if it's true, i couldn't help but share it. because c'mon it's HIS CURLS we're talking about. thank goodness guys hair grows faster than ours.

he might be joking too, idk, the guys are always playing around with each other, so we'll have to wait and 'judge'...

It's a sad day for humanity.

At least for this thread, it is.

i know :( :banghead:

jubs can ask you something

i wanna seach for the redley fashion show with franicsco lachowski

how do i write it in portugese lol

i tried google translator but i give me wierd stuff

jubs can ask you something

i wanna seach for the redley fashion show with franicsco lachowski

how do i write it in portugese lol

i tried google translator but i give me wierd stuff

Google Translator can be awful sometimes... LOL