Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

mmm... everytime I watch it marlon just keeps getting hotter! The first 18 seconds, yes please! I would trade places with irina in a heartbeat! :drool: :drool:

me tooo,me tooo kiki :blush::laugh:

you two are not only person who want that

armani exchange is great job for marlon,he is now face of the biggest fashion brand,and his face is all over usa,and world,and that is great

yeah,in USA and los angeles his face is everywhere,you can see him on every AX store,on Billboards everywhere in LA,people stop when see him and asking about him

armani exchange is great job for marlon,he is now face of the biggest fashion brand,and his face is all over usa,and world,and that is great

yeah,in USA and los angeles his face is everywhere,you can see him on every AX store,on Billboards everywhere in LA,people stop when see him and asking about him

yeah,AX is big stuff because its biggest brend in world and you can see him everywhere: in tv,in store,on net,on billboards,in news,and his face is on ax shopping bags,and we know who much celebrity are buying in armani

yeah,AX is big stuff because its biggest brend in world and you can see him everywhere: in tv,in store,on net,on billboards,in news,and his face is on ax shopping bags,and we know who much celebrity are buying in armani

absolutely,AX is hugely and every model have a dream to work for armani exchange