laurenvaihlen

do you know marlon ?

i saw your other post and i was wondering if you like knew him

if you do could you tell us kind of guy he is ,i'd love to know lol

Edit

aww lol look at him being all excited

thanks troy

he had a butt in that citizen K shoot ,so it can't be that bad lol

yeah I suppose it's somewhat obvious huh? :blush: I know him from the modeling agency.

He's the nicest model I've met besides Cole Mohr. A complete sweetheart, and very modest for how gorgeous he is!

troy you joined with me! see you soon friend rio de parade! :clap:

Marly being silly!

post-35699-0-1446093541-90382_thumb.jpg

post-35699-0-1446093541-93041_thumb.jpg

you do ?

OMG your so lucky :shock: i envy you

i'm glad to hear is nice

but about that other thing you mentioned ,is it true like really ?

if don't wan't to anwser me i understand ,but now we have someone who knows him ...why not ask lol

you do ?

OMG your so lucky :shock: i envy you

i'm glad to hear is nice

but about that other thing you mentioned ,is it true like really ?

if don't wan't to anwser me i understand ,but now we have someone who knows him ...why not ask lol

I know he is in a relationship, I never heard they got married, if they really did...

Hopefully it was a joke!! :unsure:

and troy you could have kept the picture up but thanks!! :hug:

lucky girlfriend

poor marlon fangirls lol :pinch: :cry2:

but thank you so much for anwsering my questions

i'd been trying find so more info on marlon and i could barely find a thing ,and thanks to you and troy i know more about my favorite model (Y)

FYI to all of Marlon's devoted and passionate fans! Marlon is featured today on "Most Beautiful Man, The World's #1 Male Celebrity Site".

Information and pics posted are not new, but great to see our guy featured so beautifully: http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/misc/Marlo...xeira/bio.shtml

FYI to all of Marlon's devoted and passionate fans! Marlon is featured today on "Most Beautiful Man, The World's #1 Male Celebrity Site".

Information and pics posted are not new, but great to see our guy featured so beautifully: http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/misc/Marlo...xeira/bio.shtml

lol! the least they can do is get his date of birth right!

:blink:

Anywho, Im loving this thread though! :wave: Ive been reading it for weeks now and all I can say is u guys rock!! :laugh: Ur so gud at getting info about him. I call this place the Marlon appreciation group! love it though! :heart: :heart:

He is such a hotness monster! :drool: :drool: and i agree he does have dat hazed/strung-out look alot on his face, but gotta love him anyway! ;) :p

Dear Vaihen,

Again thanks for sharing especially the info about his personality. I kind of missed the exchange with Riveira, is he engaged with someone, do you know who he is dating? Is it a fellow model?

same question!

Dear Vaihen,

Again thanks for sharing especially the info about his personality. I kind of missed the exchange with Riveira, is he engaged with someone, do you know who he is dating? Is it a fellow model?

same question!

Of course ivon! They are not engaged, just dating. And nope, she is just a girl he knew growing up.

lol! the least they can do is get his date of birth right!

:blink:

Anywho, Im loving this thread though! :wave: Ive been reading it for weeks now and all I can say is u guys rock!! :laugh: Ur so gud at getting info about him. I call this place the Marlon appreciation group! love it though! :heart: :heart:

He is such a hotness monster! :drool: :drool: and i agree he does have dat hazed/strung-out look alot on his face, but gotta love him anyway! ;) :p

they should have gotten it right,but then again it was very hard to find believe me

i spent a few weeks looking

Marlon makes me smile. Love him. :heart:

post-34755-0-1446093561-38322_thumb.jpg

aww such a cutie, i love his candids even more then his professional shoots

i hope he gets to walk in the brazllian fashion week

thanks Vaihen (Y)