Bellazon

Nassimo
Thumbnail

sweet-lady

I havent visited the male model thread for a little little while. And I just want to say that sweet-lady you always spot out these yummy caramel exotic looking guys. You have really good taste in men ;) and Im gald you do because it also provides me with hours of fun to admire (to put it lightly) these Hunks. Thanks sweet-lady for making a thread for Nassimo he is DELICIOUS :drool: and ofcourse Thanks to the master of male model picture posting persuazn and to everyone else who has posted. Ok back to admire Nassimo heheheh :wave:

I havent visited the male model thread for a while. And I just want to say that sweet-lady you always spot out these yummy caramel exotic looking guys. You have really good taste in men ;) and Im gald you do because it also provides me with hours of fun to admire (to put it lightly) these Hunks. Thanks sweet-lady for making a thread for Nassimo he is DELICIOUS :drool: and ofcourse Thanks to the master of male model picture posting persuazn and to everyone else who has posted. Ok back to admire Nassimo heheheh :wave:

:yes: agreed yummy caramel boys :drool:

Daniel Pimentel my fav in that category :wub:

You're welcome Miss Latina :)

I havent visited the male model thread for a little little while. And I just want to say that sweet-lady you always spot out these yummy caramel exotic looking guys. You have really good taste in men ;) and Im gald you do because it also provides me with hours of fun to admire (to put it lightly) these Hunks. Thanks sweet-lady for making a thread for Nassimo he is DELICIOUS :drool: and ofcourse Thanks to the master of male model picture posting persuazn and to everyone else who has posted. Ok back to admire Nassimo heheheh :wave:

yes maybe it's because my origines are arabic and my boyfriend is a caramel exotic boy! :laugh:

thank you for posting and welcome! :wave:

kiss :kiss:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...