Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

:droll:

She is in the new "Viva!" magazine. It's polish and it's mostly about celebrities, you know. But my mother bought it yesterday and what I see? An interview (it's not short) with Anja and some new photos! There is also a pic of her with her fiancee now (they engaged in February) but it's small.

I will see if I could scan it, but from the other hand maybe it's better to translate the interview ;) :p

Ok, so on 283. site of Anja's thread on tfs there are photos from "Viva!" and also scans :blush:

So I can post photos now, but a pic of Anja with her fiancee is on the scan.

88586684eb2.jpg

88238428ud1.jpg

37701812gn7.jpg

13208065kx1.jpg

25453446vq7.jpg

Posted by Charllotte at tfs :wave:

Oohh okay. :blush: Is she a big celebrity in Poland?

No, she isn't <_< that sucks. So I was very surprised when I saw this interview!

I could start trnaslating it a bit now :blush:

Sorry for my translation :blush:

-You're 24 years old, you're famous, you live in the centre of manhattan. Do you remember the day, when it get to you, that you succed?

-I remember, and it wasn't my first fashion show. My agency send me for a photos to Paris. We were doing editorial for campaign for German Vogue. At the morning somebody called me to remind me, that after the photoshoot I have to go for a casting for the newest Chloe campaign. i said: "ok,ok" and I forgot about it immediately. After the photoshoot I came back to a hotel, I wanted to take a bath and relax.Then I remind myself, that I should be somewhere else. When Icame breatless on this casting, all the team were relaxed, cause everybody thought it's after work. When a photographer started doing photos of me, all people joked, bantered. The next day I got to know, that I was chosen to this advertisement. It was the most important day of my career, but, as you see, not so much depended from me.

-Do you think that you are a lucky woman?

-I think so. From the time I remember, I always wanted to be a model. With my mouth opened I was watching videos of George Michael's songs "Too funky" and "Freedom". I knew them, and Linda Evangelista and Naomi Campbell were goddesses for me. I was talking about it so often, that my mum send my photo to "Uroda", which with D'Vision agency organised a recruitment for the future models. My photo was liked very much and as 15 year-old I went to Milan for fashion shows. I think that this is luck.