Bellazon

Anja Rubik
Thumbnail

Dani

Hi jiagi :wave:

When you open the website you should have this:

24_cozatydzien.jpg

If you click for the next video you will have the one with Anja (or just wait a few seconds it will change automatically) then you click on "Play"

These are the buttons:

24_cozatydzien1.jpg

I hope it will work for you :flower:

24_cozatydzien.jpg

If you click for the next video you will have the one with Anja (or just wait a few seconds it will change automatically) then you click on "Play"

These are the buttons:

24_cozatydzien1.jpg

thanks a lot

24_cozatydzien.jpg

These are the buttons:

24_cozatydzien1.jpg

thanks a lot

She must have some kind of contract with Balamin or just be a big fan of this fashion house, haha, lately she's wearing a lot of Balmain to events.

Life Ball in Vienna....I guess she took Sasha with her, and they visited his family house again :p

btw I remember when I once watched a short video of Life Ball, everyone there looked like a tranny/drag queen, seemed like some kind of a crazy Love Parade :|

Maybe Balmain pays Anja in clothes or gives her extra discounts :D Anyway, she could easily be the brand's ambassador, because she looks great in Balmain dresses - sexy, but never cheap. And lately Anja is in Europe, so we can expect her to appear in Polish media more often :shifty:

I have never seen photos from this ball before, but I was actually shocked at some models' looks :x

Anja on the cover of Vogue Paris June/July 2009 :woot::woot::woot:

So well deserved :clap:

OMG are you joking?? :woot: :o :woot: :hell yea!: :woot:

remember, just a few days ago we were talking that she has worked a lot with I&V, and never scored Vogue Nippon cover....

Vogue Paris, together with Vogue US are (were?) dream covers for Anja, and you say, it came true, that she finally appeared on the cover of VP! She must be extremely happy!! Btw that's so strange it's like her....2nd Vogue cover? Or maybe 3rd....

It's her third Vogue cover, and finally I restore faith in Inez & Vinoodh (they shot he cover) , because I stopped liking them after so many months without Vogue Nippon cover for Anja.

But who cares about Vogue Nippon covers (especially with that hideous G put on models' faces) when Anja ia gracing the cover of French edition of the magazine?

And you're right - it was one of Anja's dreams, so i'm really happy for her. :dance:

As reported, she has also ed with Natasha inside, shot by Terry Richardson.

Overall, it's quite Polish issue, 'cause Magda and Monika Jagaciak has eds, too.

^ I like the first photo of this editorial the most, though.

All I have to say, that Terry should have shot this cover :whistle: I really like his works for VP, and come on, he's a photographer of an editorial of the cover model! But the cover itself...yeah, definitely Parisian, and picnic-esque :p

btw Francy, however skinny her legs are, I remember in one of the articles about Anja, I think it was in the special edition of "Polityka", you could read some important man, an owner of a modelling agency? a casting director? I don't remember, anyway, he had said Anja's legs are the best in the whole industry...