Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

:shock:

*dead and burried*

boring? for me they are amazing as a hell

supermodel? of course not, at this moment still active supermodels are Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum and let's say Gisele Bundchen and Natalia Vodianova - that's all, other models are not supermodels, well still sometimes have some work Claudia Schiffer, Helena christensen

supermodel is a big deal, Julia will never be supermodel she is not like that

*dead and burried*

supermodel? of course not, at this moment still active supermodels are Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum and let's say Gisele Bundchen and Natalia Vodianova - that's all, other models are not supermodels, well still sometimes have some work Claudia Schiffer, Helena christensen

Don't be shocked Nemeside:P I just don't like Boss ads (esp. this for spring 2007)

And for me Gemma and Daria are supermodels. "Supermodel" in 10's of 21st century doesn't mean "supermodel" in 90's of 20th century..... so if I think that D&G (:p) are supermodels, I just wonder if I could think in the same category about Julia.

*dead and burried*

Don't be shocked Nemeside:P I just don't like Boss ads (esp. this for spring 2007)

And for me Gemma and Daria are supermodels. "Supermodel" in 10's of 21st century doesn't mean "supermodel" in 90's of 20th century..... so if I think that D&G (:p) are supermodels, I just wonder if I could think in the same category about Julia.

th_69230_bossblackss0711_122_121lo.jpg

1) i think Julia made amazing job in these ads. what's about boredom - it can't be interesting because it is BOSS BLACK - that's clothes for office and in general for career's woman, ads for this category of clothes should be appropriate, what suits for viviene westwood that doesn't suit for Hugo Boss

2) Daria and Gemma are not supermodels, nobody knows them except fashion & models lovers, this is ridiculous - green can be red FOR YOU, but indeed it is not

the are topmodels, Julia is too if you wanted to know that

*dead and burried*

th_69230_bossblackss0711_122_121lo.jpg

1) i think Julia made amazing job in these ads. what's about boredom - it can't be interesting because it is BOSS BLACK - that's clothes for office and in general for career's woman, ads for this category of clothes should be appropriate, what suits for viviene westwood that doesn't suit for Hugo Boss

2) Daria and Gemma are not supermodels, nobody knows them except fashion & models lovers, this is ridiculous - green can be red FOR YOU, but indeed it is not

1) I just only wanted to write that Julia has potential to do more interesting ads.

2) I think that not only fashion&model lovers recognise Gemma and Daria (their faces). Not names, cause as I said before "supermodel" now is soth different than "supermodel" in 90's. Now people are obsessed with celebrities, so if a model is not a celebrity, she is not known.....

But remember Nemeside, I still like Julia and I want to put her on my list, but I don't know which is more appopriate-list of supermodels or topmodels :p

Awesome phrasing (Y)

u r my man

oh but u will always be loyal for Diane *drama*

There's enough of me to go around!

i got it

anyway Gemma and Daria really are not supermodels, if we called them supermodels than how should we call real supermodels? super-super-extramodels? and other ppl don't know them, u know u gave me good idea i will make a research - i'm gonna ask 10 ppl who absolutely are not interested in fashion & models do they know Gemma or Daria

Awesome phrasing (Y)

u r my man

oh but u will always be loyal for Diane *drama*

There's enough of me to go around!

:laugh: :heart:

i got it

anyway Gemma and Daria really are not supermodels, if we called them supermodels than how should we call real supermodels? super-super-extramodels? and other ppl don't know them, u know u gave me good idea i will make a research - i'm gonna ask 10 ppl who absolutely are not interested in fashion & models do they know Gemma or Daria

They could not know their names, but I think it's hard to find somebody who haven't watched e.g. Hypnose commercial with Daria.

How should we call real supermodels? I think still supermodels.....or celebrity-supermodels:P (e.g. Naomi).

Gemma and Daria are NOT supermodels. They´re topmodels. And Egle is right, Julia is not a supermodel material...she´s a great high fashion model, a topmodel, she´s absolutely gorgeous, classic beauty :heart: but not a supermodel...but who knows :)

oh, and NO ONE will share Julia with Egle but me :persuazn:

:D