Bellazon

Chandra North
Thumbnail

Ninja

Hey I've posted :(

All kidding aside, man I love your posts and of course your signature ;) Not even in the Chilax days would Chandra be constantly on the first page of topics.

I think the holy grail for us Chandra fans would be finding the Oldham tape with audio.

Dude, I love her boooooobies too :drool:

That's not true fourboltmain. You can count me in as being a huge fan of Chandra's thus my huge collection of JPEGs. However, Jrb132003 is doing a great job keeping this topic in the forefront and sharing Chandra's beauty to the rest of these users here :) Besides, by him showing all his images I get to see which ones I'm missing. Almost as if we are trading cards :laugh:

Jrb132003 you're a :ninja: Trust me, where I'm from that's a good thing :) Even hearing a bit of audio on those clips were great. Hopefully one day the entire thing shall be ours. In the meantime, the suspense is great!

Have you seen the OLAY commercials that are airing?

They are over here in Toronto.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No I haven't seen the olay commercials. I don't think they are airing here in the States. How are they? :unsure: