Bellazon

Chandra North
Thumbnail

Ninja

• 2 weeks later...
Aren't her breasts fake? Cause when she did that model show on E she had no breasts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To the best of my knowledge they are real. I'm not a complete expert on these things but they 'look' real despite being large.

Don't forget she had a child since that E! show, which changes certain parts of your anatomy quite considerably for the long term (once again I should point out I'm not an expert :p

Note to self: Get one of those "Certified Breast Examiner" cards.

More pics soon. I've got a stack of them sitting right next to my scanner here. Was hoping to post some this weekend but I think I'm gonna be too busy again by the looks of it.

Yeah Mighty, that is exactly what I've been stressing.

Chandra's a goddess! She deserves to be on the first page as much as all the lovely ladies!

I'm willing to agree with Chandrafan and say that Chandra's breats are a million percent all natural. I think the pregnancy was a blessing in more ways than one ;)

Mighty what is the secret to your knowledge?

Aren't her breasts fake? Cause when she did that model show on E she had no breasts!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just watched that E! Models on Chandra (I have it on tape) to check out what you said. Man, she was already doing Sports Illustrated at that time! In the show Chandra says how everyone made fun of her back in highschool because she was flat, so it's funny now that she's filled out and posing in S.I. She had big breasts then and they're even bigger since she had her son!

post-1061-0-1446144711-73933_thumb.jpg post-1061-0-1446144711-75342_thumb.jpg post-1061-0-1446144711-77069_thumb.jpg

Here are some freakin covers. What me & Chandrafan are the only ones with muthaf***ing pictures?! People want her to be on the first page, then maybe they should get off their lazy asses and post some pics instead of relying on me & Chandrafan all damn the time!