Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
I am not a big fan of hers on the show. I love her new bags though. She also attented the academy awards. Not sure why though. Sans MAtthew Mcconaughey. I also love the fact she has not rushed to lose the baby weight

i havent watched the show. neither bravo's website neither youtube dont allowed me to see it. probably because I am from Europe. All I know is from comments what I found in the internet. I was surprised to read that so many people have a problem with understanding her. I have seen few interviews with her and for me Camila's accent is ok.

I guess the academy awards is just a part of promoting the Shear Genius show. probably her contract says she has to show up on same parties and tv shows.

It seems she takes her time with the pregnancy weight. good choice;)

Camila Alves on Jimmy Kimmel Live

part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Hl5Uv1ALg...feature=related

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ireXScfqLwQ...feature=channel

interview on self.com

Camila Alves on The Bonnie Hunt Show

Camila on Chelsea Lately

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RWqzOi361A

interview with Camila during Bravo's party

http://www.accesshollywood.com/matthew-mcc...r_video_1208221

I am not a big fan of hers on the show. I love her new bags though. She also attented the academy awards. Not sure why though. Sans MAtthew Mcconaughey. I also love the fact she has not rushed to lose the baby weight

i havent watched the show. neither bravo's website neither youtube dont allowed me to see it. probably because I am from Europe. All I know is from comments what I found in the internet. I was surprised to read that so many people have a problem with understanding her. I have seen few interviews with her and for me Camila's accent is ok.

I guess the academy awards is just a part of promoting the Shear Genius show. probably her contract says she has to show up on same parties and tv shows.

It seems she takes her time with the pregnancy weight. good choice;)

yeah I love her but the show is not working for me. but i watch it every week to support. the different hairstyle on her also annoys me bc she is cannot in my opinion wear a lot of make up or do too much bc her face is very delicate and one wrong move can make her unattractive. Thats prob why you only see her wear her hair down or up and little makeup. Her accent is very think and i can see where some people can get annoyed by her voice. But overall it isnt bad.

The last time she had Levi she rushed the baby weight off but this time she is very curvy and still has a lot of meat on her which i like bc as you grow older you need to embrace your woman hood. PLus she isnt a model anymore so she can just breathe now. :laugh:

Good to see you back Lady blue. I was feeling lonely for a while;)

I like her face and I think it can handel different make ups and hair. If I remember well only once I didnt like her hair and make up at all.

I guess that the problem with her accent on the show can have people who dont speak foregin language or dont have contact with foringers speaking english. As Camila, I moved and live in different country as well. I learnt second language. sometimes people find out immidietly where I am from other say that I dont have any accent.

I think Camila just gained more this time with Vida and in different way. and of course it is just three months.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...