Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

Dailymail.com 8/12/2012

As her husband’s waistline disappears while he prepares for a film role, her curves are only increasing.

While increasing in size compared to a partner could make many other women insecure, for Camila Alves, pregnancy only seems to make her more enviable.

The Brazilian model looked great as she showed off her baby bump in not one but two revealing sets of swimwear this week.

Camila wore a bikini, with an orange top and white bottom, last Wednesday. On Friday, she brought out a black two-piece for a day of boating with Bono and wife Ali Hewson.

Despite carrying a third child for her and her actor partner, Alves managed to climbs down the rocks to take a dip in the sea.

The brunette was spotted with her locks tied back and into a half-up-half-down style and looked like she was getting ready to for more than just a cool off.

She donned swimming goggles on top of her head as she climbed into the water to join companions.

Her second bathing suit was an even tinier black number which she accessorised with gold jewellery.

Camila tied her tresses back into a side braid as she joined U2 singer Bono, his wife Ali Hewson and guitarist the Edge on the Cirque Du Soleil boat for the afternoon.

The good times continued yesterday, when Camila, Bono, and Matthew spent the afternoon hanging out at the Blue Marlin restaurant.

The 30-year-old never failed to amaze in her ensembles throughout the weekend and simply glowed in a white dress and wide brim hat before she peeled down to her bikini.

She opted to go more casual in a black kaftan and baseball cap as she went shopping at a market in the Las Dallas area.

CamilaAlvesshowsoffbabybumpbikinienjoysBqBj3JI6arbl.jpgFFN_DefaultLightbox_50856553.jpg

FFN_DefaultLightbox_50856567.jpg

FFN_GRETS_McconaugheyAlves_Bono_Bikini_081212_50856582-500x719.jpgPregnant-Camila-Alves-Bikinis-in-Ibiza-with-Matthew-McConaughey-8-435x580.jpg

Pregnant-Camila-Alves-Bikinis-in-Ibiza-with-Matthew-McConaughey-3-435x580.jpgFFN_DefaultLightbox_50856601.jpg

Red Carpet Confidential: Camila Alves Gives 'Sexy' Pregnancy Style Tips (OK Magazine)

Hot mama Camila Alves isn’t toning down the sexy now that she’s well into her third pregnancy by hubby Matthew McConaughey.

In the OK! on newsstands now, she explains the reason she looks hot now is because she chooses tight-fitting over flowy looks unlike she did during her two previous pregnancies with son Levi, 4, and daughter Vida, 2.

For others looking to rock tight maternity frocks, she urges caution.

“If you are pregnant and you are wearing tight outfits, you want to make sure that it doesn’t hug the bottom part of your belly, because then it looks weird,“ the model mama, 30, tells me during an I·N·C International Concepts event in NYC. “It looks like you’re trying to advertise too much. If you want to wear something tight and sexy, it doesn’t need to hug all the way down to the bottom of your belly.“

What are her other pregnancy style tips?

“Every woman carries different, so take a look at your body, and really look how you’re carrying the baby, and find out what shapes work best for you,” the INC brand ambassador, who prefers blues, plums and oranges, says.

“Take a good look and find out. Take a few hours and go to the store and pick out different shapes of things and try them on, and find out what works for you. Once you find that, stick to that and just have fun with it. Then you can have fun with it and not overthink it too much.”

The Brazillian stunner is also an advocate for buying bigger clothing, but stays away from maternity duds until it becomes absolutely necessary.

“Don’t spend a crazy amount on clothing because it’s a temporary thing,” she says. “It’s not going to last, so basically, I don’t think you need to go out there and get too many maternity clothes. I’m big on ‘don’t get maternity clothes until the end of it’ because sometimes it’s hard to find good maternity clothes that you’re going to wear afterwards. I like to get pieces that I can use later on.”

She continues, “Pretty much, what I’m wearing now, it’s not maternity clothes. All the I·N·C stuff I’m wearing is not maternity clothes, but I know that I can wear it, I can keep it, and that after the baby, I can still use those pieces.”

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves attend the celebration of Nylon Guys‘ September 2012 issue held at The Bungalow on Wednesday (August 15) in Santa Monica, Calif.The 42-year-old actor was supported by his 30-year-old pregnant wife, who flaunted her baby bump in an LBD at the Macy’s INC sponsored event. (Just Jared)

matthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-07.jpgmatthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-02.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-15.jpgmatthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-01.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-14.jpgmatthew-mcconaughey-camila-alves-nylon-guys-just-keep-livin-09.jpg

Camila McConaughey: Matthew Likes Me Makeup-Free (Peopole)

Third time‘s a … challenge?

While her children — Levi, 4, and Vida, 2½ — are giddy over the upcoming arrival of baby, an expectant Camila McConaughey has been hit with a wide-range of endless emotions.

“This [pregnancy] has been a little … different,” the model, 29, told PEOPLE during Wednesday’s Nylon Guys‘ September cover party in Santa Monica, Calif.

“Anything you can feel in a pregnancy, I’m feeling in this one. So put it all in the pile, that’s how I’m feeling.”

One symptom that can’t be added to the bunch? Crazy cravings, which, according to Camila, have yet to impact her eating schedule — unlike husband Matthew‘s dieting plan for his upcoming movie role as an AIDS patient in The Dallas Buyer’s Club.

“We have gone the complete opposite direction eating wise, but we’re navigating it,” she explains. “But I don’t really have cravings yet.”

Fortunately for the new Macy’s I.N.C International Concepts’ Campaign model, while maintaining her stylish appearance may be her day job, when it comes to kicking back at home with the family (or walking down the aisle), there’s nothing the actor enjoys more than a fresh — and makeup-free! — face.

“He likes as simple as possible. Less makeup, less everything,” Camila admits. “I remember for the wedding he was like, ‘Don’t put any makeup on,’ and I was like, ‘It’s our wedding, [i'm going to] want to put makeup on!’”

8/16/2012 (Us Weekly)

Matthew McConaughey told Us Weekly that in order to help out his pregnant wife, Camila, he has taken over some of the cooking responsibility."There's a Brazilian dish that her mother does, so we're having it more often than we're used to. That involves a lot of chicken, a lot of cheese and things like that, which I'm not having, but she is," McConaughey said. "She loves a good steak, so I've been making a good rib-eye for her when I can."

"The kids understand what's in her belly. Levi's very excited about it and we're looking forward to having a third [child] in the family," the actor said.

Expectant mama Camila Alves was photographed with her two children – son Levi, 4, and daughter Vida, 2 – in Santa Monica, Calif. on Thursday (August 16). The sweet trio walked hand-in-hand to a doctor’s appointment on the sunny afternoon. (celebrity babyscoop)

post-42244-0-1445990232-84744_thumb.jpgpost-42244-0-1445990232-89495_thumb.jpg

post-42244-0-1445990232-91642_thumb.jpgpost-42244-0-1445990232-93344_thumb.jpg

camila-9.jpg

NY Post

Matthew McConaughey showed off his romantic side at a party for his cover of Nylon Guys at new Santa Monica hot spot The Bungalow at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel. When introduced to venue owner Brent Bolthouse, who also owns LA club Hyde, a spy says, “Matthew’s eyes lit up. He looked really excited.” He then called over his wife, Camilla, with a growing baby bump, to introduce her, explaining, “We met at Hyde.” The couple thanked Bolthouse for “playing such an important part in our lives.”

Just Jared

Camila Alves and her adorable kids Levi and Vida take home a puppy at the Thousand Oaks mall on Friday (August 17).Later in the day, the 30-year-old pregnant model and her kids headed to Cold Stone Creamery for a sweet treat.

CamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesKidsPickUpPuppyfn3EZRqUK0Hl.jpgCamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesKidsPickUpPuppyRpL7D-b6kdAl-1.jpg

CamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsMallityPls2zeG8l.jpgCamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsMalla9noW62_Swsl.jpg

CamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsMall1DfDqeSxzTol.jpgCamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsMallvsQpU24Fvnxl.jpg