Bellazon

Camila Alves
Thumbnail

Camila Alves snuck in to watch Matthew McConaughey film 'Magic Mike' scenes

When Matthew McConaughey was filming his stripping flick, Magic Mike, which is in theaters now, he got an unexpected guest.

The actor’s now-wife, Camila Alves, apparently snuck in the back of the room to watch him in all of his stripper glory.

"I didn't know she was there. She had sneaked in at the back and I'm glad I didn't know because I would have been even more nervous than I was. But I got it done and she enjoyed it. She gave me the thumbs-up," McConaughey told The Daily Mail.

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Wedding Rings: What's the Message Written on Them?

Mon., Jun. 25, 2012

Now here's a story with an interesting, ahem, ring to it.

Magic Mike star Matthew McConaughey and his gorgeous lady love, Camila Alves, tied the knot three weeks ago at a heartfelt ceremony in Texas, saying their I-dos in front of a gushing group of friends and family.

But apparently, those I-dos weren't the only messages the twosome had for each other at the wedding: The couple stepped out last night for the premiere Magic Mike in Los Angeles, where a closer glimpse of their wedding rings reveals some intriguing inscriptions...

Camila's wedding ring is etched with a simple, timeless message: "XOXO."

Can't get any more straightforward than that!

Matthew's, meanwhile, is more cryptic: His gold wedding band is engraved with the numbers 6.22.

Their wedding date, you might say? Nope: They wed on June 9.

You can ease up on The Da Vinci Code–ish sleuthing, though: The digits reportedly refer to his favorite Bible passage, which is taken from—what else?—the Gospel of Matthew.

Matthew 6:22 reads: "The eye is the lamp of the body; so then if your eye is clear, your whole body will be full of light."

That passage was also reportedly read at the wedding, and Matthew told People, "We chose verses from the Bible that moved us and speak to who we are as a couple."

We didn't need a Bible passage, though, to tell us that these happy, beaming newlyweds are indeed all full of light these days!

post-42244-0-1445990193-19434_thumb.jpg

Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves were spotted having dinner in Calabasas, California last night (June 18).

Joined by their kids Levi and Vida, the newlyweds looked cool and casual as they strolled out of a local eatery carrying to-go bags.

some HQ'S

post-38290-0-1445990205-37677_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445990205-40857_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445990205-43081_thumb.jpgpost-38290-0-1445990205-50786_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445990205-58855_thumb.jpg post-38290-0-1445990205-62005_thumb.jpg

celebritybabyscoop

Dailymail.com

Matthew McConaughey's new wife Camila looks after the kids while he works up a sweat at gym

Matthew McConaughey left his new wife on parent duty today while he worked up a sweat at the gym. The 42-year-old star looked in good spirits as he arrived for a solo fitness session in Manhattan's Tribeca this morning in a tracksuit and runners.

His bride Camila, 29, took their two children - son Levi, who turns 4 in July, and two-year-old daughter Vida - for a day out. The family are in the Big Apple while the actor promotes his new film male stripper film, Magic Mike, which is released in the US on Friday.

CamilaAlvesMatthewMcConaugheyTribeca2VoA3BBFDTiul.jpgCamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsWalkEjGZ3P0nclFl.jpg

CamilaAlvesMatthewMcConaugheyCamilaAlvesDvfEPlQXNY-l.jpgCamilaAlvesMatthewMcConaugheyCamilaAlvesujrTzq0UVhgl.jpg

CamilaAlvesCamilaAlvesTakesKidsWalkd4ci1837yHbl.jpg