Bellazon

cheating boyfriend?

Kathy

Actually the divorce rate in America is no longer ½ . There are more and more people not marrying anymore .. which is meaning more and more children with one mother but different dad and a lot of mixed families with a lot more issues that will now be passed down to their children.

Honesty is good but self control is an even better quality if you ask me. It does require more to have self control than it does to be honest and if you ask me really showing someone you love them can mean more if you are willing to sacrifice for them. After all how can you ask them to do for you what you will not do for them and if you compromise one thing many things can go with this.

I know the silly laws they have in the different cities and states here. Its quite funny since most are not enforced unless someone has it out for someone and really wants to put them away. I am not very clear with what you were trying to say about the animal thing.. but if you look at sex in a nature setting.. it can be domination.. same sex on same sex or procreation.. making babies. So what is right and wrong to how people chose to have sex is their choice because even for the religious people we have free will.

I will say you sound identical to the other French I know. And as for love .. you may think you find it over and over again .. and I hope you are not loosing so much of yourself in each of these relationships that when you finally find the one .. you have nothing to give… But when you find real true love you will want to sacrifice everything for it. Trust me, free sex should never be a weakness.

With the comment of sex and love… sex should be a result of loving someone it then changes from an act to something more special. And nothing can replace the bond that comes with it. If you can never understand this than this point will never penetrate to you.

As for France I do love it and I even liked Paris.. I have no idea why Paris is on your profile but.. Oh well.. there are a lot of immigrants there if you live there.

I will mail you though.. I am not criticizing you just I see something I know you will miss and pointing it out .. its nice to be free but age and things in life can really bring you to realities that can hurt. Settling down is not for everyone, but missing out on true love .. needs to be tasted at least once in life if you ask me.