Bellazon

Celestine Rioux
Thumbnail

floflandrin

• 1 year later...
Elle Canada December 2013

QUOTE:

We Can’t Stop – The December issue of Elle Canada puts the spotlight on holiday beauty with a new spread. With art direction by Brittany Eccles, models Celestine Rioux and Kristen Murphy pose for Arkan Zakharov in a series of images where the more glam the looks, the better. Fiona Green styled the shoot while makeup artist Simone Otis and hair stylist Antonio Corral Calero created the glossy beauty looks.

post-43653-0-1446142888-37364_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446142888-39029_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446142888-39736_thumb.jpg post-43653-0-1446142888-41451_thumb.jpg

there is new work but I try to update a little bit at a time to get more people involved in the thread. It's no good to post everything at once because it discourages others from posting. This thread was neglected for a bit so I am starting with adding the older work first. 

there is new work but I try to update a little bit at a time to get more people involved in the thread. It's no good to post everything at once because it discourages others from posting. This thread was neglected for a bit so I am starting with adding the older work first. 

agree that ! Thanks :clap:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 11 months later...