Bellazon

Frida Gustavsson
Thumbnail

Hey guys! We just made a Sims 2 version of the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. (but with Sims models instead of real ones).

CIRCUS:

CALENDAR GIRLS:

DANGEROUS LIAISONS:

ANGELS IN BLOOM AND FINALE:

Please, it would be nice if you guys help us making it always better by leaving opinions and comments. Thank you! :)

Model Muse: Frida Gustavsson

SHE may be just 19, but Frida Gustavsson has already appeared in campaigns for the likes of Mulberry and Prada, walked in theVictoria's Secret show and has a new Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau fragrance contract under her belt.

"Fragrance is to me something very personal, because it is something you wear everyday it should represent you and be and extension of your style," she told us. "I really love Nina because I love the girl she represents. She is a strong and curious young woman which I can really relate to."

Gustavsson is known for her youthful prettiness - big blue eyes, full lips and a peachy complexion no doubt down to her impressively healthy lifestyle.

"I'm obsessed with vinyasa flow yoga and pilates," she said. "And since I live in Sweden and we have good seafood I tend to cook a lot of fish, preferably with oven-roasted veggies and a cauliflower mash."

And her clean-living attitude even extends to her beauty regime.

"I try to be as organic and natural as possible when it comes to make up so I always carry around coconut oil for removing and jojoba or Argan oil as a moisturiser," she said. "Drink a lot of water and keep it natural!"

Nina Ricci Nina L'Eau is available now.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/beauty/2013/02/27/frida-gustavsson-model-health-and-beauty-tips-nina-l-eau