Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

is she doing NY fashion week? haven't seen her yet.

[/quote

Welll, it is an is or isn't.

71841287pp4pf7.th.jpg blm035qy1.th.jpg

I mean, I am pretty positive that's her at DKNY, but I don't understand where she was for Herrera, or de la Renta, it doesn't make ANY SENSE.

Not to mention all of Women's top performers are MIA. Mariacarla, Julia S, Cameron, Iselin, what's going on?

I know. But the thing is I can ID Inguna in the most bizarre circumstances (Lullaby knows) and if you look at her at Balmain there and then back at DKNY, the mouth and nose are a match. Her jawline is off and her face looks gaunt, but with her recent weightloss, she has been looking really gaunt like that. The only reason I could hesitate on it being her, is the moles, but that is her nose. It's my favourite thing on her, it's got that little turn. XD

I mean, I am pretty positive that's her at DKNY, but I don't understand where she was for Herrera, or de la Renta, it doesn't make ANY SENSE.

Not to mention all of Women's top performers are MIA. Mariacarla, Julia S, Cameron, Iselin, what's going on?

I don't think it's her at DKNY :/ Her face shape and ears are different. She also doesn't have that mole or beauty spot in the right place :no:

I didn't understand why she wasn't at CH :idk: That was a shock to me too :o

Those who are MIA will probably be attending shows later, bunch of lazyasses :persuazn: :p

is she doing NY fashion week? haven't seen her yet.

:yes:

I've only seen her at Marc Jacobs though. She'll be doing more. It's just taking too long <_< She better be doing Dolce & Gabbana :persuazn:

Well, with all the major Women girls MIA, I'm wondering if either they were shooting an editorial together, perhaps, or if maybe Inguna had trouble getting to New York or something? I just can't believe she wouldn't do Oscar or Carolina. Three seasons in a row for them and the campaign for CH?

OH!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for your email.

About your inquiry the answer is that Women BIG girls like these and others make their on choices about what they want to do either they are working overseas. Some of them will do some shows in Paris and Milan though. I hope that answers your question.

Thank you

Talita Miranda

Women Management

OH!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for your email.

About your inquiry the answer is that Women BIG girls like these and others make their on choices about what they want to do either they are working overseas. Some of them will do some shows in Paris and Milan though. I hope that answers your question.

Thank you

Talita Miranda

Women Management

Thank u for that :flower: