Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

Series 50- OK photoshoot & backdrop but Natalie's hair is the main issue.  It is quite flat and looks like she woke up and just combed it down, imho a flat look would look better if she still had long hair.

+ I looked at some of the early series (eg. series 9) and she has lost quite a bit of weight.  I think she looks more impressive with more weight, her muscles and overall feminine shape pops out more.

3 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Series 50- OK photoshoot & backdrop but Natalie's hair is the main issue.  It is quite flat and looks like she woke up and just combed it down, imho a flat look would look better if she still had long hair.

Agreed

Source Video { 1 = WebDl HD | 2 = WebDl SD | 3 = HDTV | 4 = DVD | 5 = Bluray

Download and change the file extension to .avi or .mkv or .mp4 or .ts or .webm (or just add)

3fethnvd3iwx.jpg wmlnjy6z1o5z.jpg

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 638,10 Mo ; 05 min 25 sec ; 1920x1080 ; .mp4] >>> Ark Swimwear Campaign 2019

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 183,00 Mo ; 02 min 14 sec ; 3840x2160 ; .webm] >>> Ark Swimwear Campaign 2022

Thread Cleaned: We aren't going to post her OF content on BZ. If I see it again, I'm closing the thread for an indeterminate amount of time and will be putting people on mod watch. What is mod watch? You'll be able to post till your hearts content, but no one can see it unless staff approves the post.

x1BHEFP.png

Natalie is very well aware of this thread and I cannot even begin to imagine what she feels like seeing some of your sad posts.

On 4/25/2024 at 12:21 PM, Justhrowawayaccount3 said:

No one will pay $150 to "chat", this will be hardcore within 6 months otherwise you just get pushed to the wayside by other creators.

Her beta male is off finding himself? Interesting, more details?

Maybe we could convince her to do hardcore content.

Anyway all we need is one person to buy and we can share content, anyone interested in creating a telegram account or something?

On 4/25/2024 at 3:58 AM, Prettyphile said:

Thread Cleaned: We aren't going to post her OF content on BZ. If I see it again, I'm closing the thread for an indeterminate amount of time and will be putting people on mod watch. What is mod watch? You'll be able to post till your hearts content, but no one can see it unless staff approves the post.

x1BHEFP.png

Natalie is very well aware of this thread and I cannot even begin to imagine what she feels like seeing some of your sad posts.

x1BHEFP.pngx1BHEFP.png

6d3a5e921b24c3529ca727133b244020.jpg

Apologies - If she JUST created a OF account how can anybody know there was a ban on posting it, as far as I knew it was only the Series stuff.

Anyway if she is reading this thread we are her fans and want to post and share her content🥰, point being it is impossible to stop her content leaking.  This is the internet, once it has been posted there is no going back, it's on here forever.  Should just accept it and embrace it.

150 seems steep, want kinda content is being posted? Any softcore videos etc?

I have seen some but not all of her OF:  1. Recycled Series Mag outtakes- overall the ones in the magazine are better and are of better angles & poses. 2.  Some stuff that hasn't been seen before but IMHO they appear to be failed Series Mag concepts.  

Overall Series Mag is way better IMHO, but things could change as she posts more.  Also Natalie is a quite a well off person, doesn't need to do onlyfans to survive...I don't expect much more than her offloading excess inventory into the onlyfans account that is lying around anyway.  But I could be wrong of course.