Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty average at best. I know Neil Dixon has his signature filter but I'm getting a little bored of the grainy shots each month. I'm guessing that's why she disabled the comments, because most of them were always calling for the same thing. 

Happy New Year all!

I think that’s fair. I’d hoped for some better front shots. The best ones either had her hands covering, or the mesh shirt hiding everything imo. The graininess is kinda getting old, but I’d rather the photos we get than no photos at all 😂

On 1/1/2024 at 9:33 AM, DanRose88 said:

Honest thoughts on Series 47? 

I can't complain, it's Natalie without clothes on.  I like maybe 3 photos of it the rest are ok. I agree that the filter that makes all the models look extremely bronze and without body hair/unnatural isn't good.

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I can't complain, it's Natalie without clothes on.  I like maybe 3 photos of it the rest are ok. I agree that the filter that makes all the models look extremely bronze and without body hair/unnatural isn't good.

That is what Neil Dixon does. He pulled the same shit with Renee Murden. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Source Video { 1 = WebDl HD | 2 = WebDl SD | 3 = HDTV | 4 = DVD | 5 = Bluray

Download and change the file extension to .avi or .mkv or .mp4 or .ts or .webm (or just add)

r4rvgwmpyrfw.jpg hnsbhs9nlpn0.jpg f4ptj03nspin.jpg

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 77,70 Mo ; 06 min 34 sec ; 1280x0720 ; .mp4] >>> Youtube's Channel { Beach Photoshoot

[SV1 ; 93,10 Mo ; 04 min 48 sec ; 1920x1080 ; .mp4] >>> Youtube's Channel { Bras N Things

[SV1 ; 87,00 Mo ; 07 min 20 sec ; 1280x0720 ; .mp4] >>> Youtube's Channel { Honey Birdette Lingerie

• 2 weeks later...