Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

3 hours ago, cybernet said:

This article is two years old...

They definitely been hanging out for a while in 2023 until recently, it seems.

It sources a paywall article in the Australian Telegraph, where she says:

1. He is studying meditation & energy healing (Alt. medicine) in Thailand.  His Social media has been largely inactive since then.

2. She wants him to do this before they have children

3. Meanwhile she is getting their house ready: (there is evidence of home renovations in her tiktok & a youtube video as well)

Just saying, I don't have any opinion about their relationship, there is almost zero information in her socials about it.

3/8/24

Series 51- A lot of good shots but I prefer a more upbeat mood for the photoshoots.  Natalie's back muscles are quite developed.  I hope the hair is temporary, it was interesting for a while (and trendy it appears with models?).

On 5/5/2024 at 9:11 AM, Cult Icon said:

Series 51- A lot of good shots but I prefer a more upbeat mood for the photoshoots.  Natalie's back muscles are quite developed.  I hope the hair is temporary, it was interesting for a while (and trendy it appears with models?).

Yeah this one was far better than her previous ones, i do hope she goes back to the vibe of series 30s, imo those were the hottest photoshoots we ve gotten so far

• 2 weeks later...

Underwhelmed here. But to each their own of course 😉

On 6/3/2024 at 6:37 AM, Cult Icon said:

Series 52 is really nice- one of her best in my opinion.  It seems like she is growing her hair back again.

I saw her recent onlyfans set.  It appears to be another scrapped SERIES photoshoot, which wasn't used because she was probably unsatisfied with it.  She looks good but like the other onlyfans set there are issues with a lot of the photos. (posing, lighting background etc)

On 6/2/2024 at 9:37 PM, Cult Icon said:

Series 52 is really nice- one of her best in my opinion.  It seems like she is growing her hair back again.

I actually though 52 sucked. Cowboy boots and a horse are no match for heels, red lipstick and lingerie.