Catherine Zeta-Jones vs Ali Landry

worshipper pa

Which one is more beautiful?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is more beautiful?

• [attachmentid=3588] Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • [attachmentid=3589] Ali Landry

Guest quasicartes

It doesn't ask me to install anything. Just turn on your pop-up blocker and switch off active-X and Java applications! Use Mozilla, Spybot, Ad-aware and Avast!

It doesn't ask me to install anything. Just turn on your pop-up blocker and switch off active-X and Java applications! Use Mozilla, Spybot, Ad-aware and Avast!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, with Firefox it works! ;)

post-244-1117843447_thumb.jpg

CJZ looks hideous in that pic!! :o

Guest quasicartes
Yeah, with Firefox it works!  ;)

post-244-1117843447_thumb.jpg

CJZ looks hideous in that pic!!  :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

To me, they both look equally hideous! :o

Guest quasicartes
Are you on dope man? :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes. In fact, I just jumped on a couch, professing my love for Petra during a TV show.

Guest quasicartes
Your posts are confusing!  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I meant that I jumped on a couch professing my love to her while I am on telly.

Guest quasicartes
But you wasn't on TV! Don't lie to me! <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? Your observation skill has gone on a vacation again? :o

Guest quasicartes
D'oh !!!  :anger:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chill, dude! If whoever you wishes to win this poll doesn't win this poll, you shouldn't get pissed off. It just proves that my Chocolate Ice Cream theory is correct.

I have adopted a similar attitude to problems in life. Whenever, I got an C, D or F or any other grade that i don't desire to have for my papers, it means that the teacher (or whoever marks the paper) is just another incompetent asshole! Hence, proving that the I'm Always Right theory is correct! :gocho:

Chill, dude! If whoever you wishes to win this poll doesn't win this poll, you shouldn't get pissed off. It just proves that my Chocolate Ice Cream theory is correct.

I have adopted a similar attitude to problems in life. Whenever, I got an C, D or F or any other grade that i don't desire to have for my papers, it means that the teacher (or whoever marks the paper) is just another incompetent asshole! Hence, proving that the  I'm Always Right theory is correct! :gocho:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You selfish bastard enjoy seeing Ali lose this poll so your stupid theories are proven right! :anger:

Guest quasicartes
You selfish bastard enjoy seeing Ali lose this poll so your stupid theories are proven right!  :anger:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am never wrong! :p

Guest alilandryfan

I think that Catherine has a very beautiful look about her. She has gorgeous eyes and great features and she's very unique. So I can understand why most people are picking her. Ali is more cute and when she's dolled up, she's very pretty and she can be beautiful. But I still have to go with Ali. She's got a great personality and a very unique look about her all her own. To me, she's way gorgeous. Btw, where did you get the pic for the poll? I don't think I've ever seen that picture of Ali before.