Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

Do you think Trezeguet should have been picked for the French or is it just the team not clicking?? All the goals were great in this game.

ITALY Vs ROMANIA; shame about Mutu missing the penalty but it just adds extra excitement in this group. It would have been really sad to see Italy go out yesterday.

Thank Chic_Raul_ista, Holland is one my fav team, I love Rafael Van der Vaart !

What a goal from Arjen Robben just can say awesome!!!!!

Happy to see holland win!

I love Alessandra, I love the WHOLE team, I want Real Madrid to sign all the Dutch players we don't have to add to the ones we do have :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'M WITH HOLLAND ALL THE WAY!

but they have to be cautious because good teams don't always win in the end but hopefully they will.

Do you think Trezeguet should have been picked for the French or is it just the team not clicking?? All the goals were great in this game.

ITALY Vs ROMANIA; shame about Mutu missing the penalty but it just adds extra excitement in this group. It would have been really sad to see Italy go out yesterday.

mutu believed that his penalty would be easy.. :laugh: :laugh: noooo! he forgot that buffon is the better in his role in the world.

and why do you only speak about "what a pity for mutu" when toni did a fair gol and they not accepted it. it's clear that referees this year are just pathetic.

italy is all upset for the first gol of holland and now for this goal of toni.

italy would win vs romania 2-1. this is a pity. not mutu

I read that the players of the Greek Team asked for a 150.000 Euros bonus each, if they qualify in the phase of 8. :yuckky:

So tonight I'm going to the movies to watch "Sex and the City".

How's that for support on my local team?

(N) (N) (N)