Bellazon

Losing a Best Friend OR Losing a Boyfriend ?!

Gonzalez Girl

losing the boyfriend. 'cause there are tons of guys in this world( well there are, for me that is) but the best friends in life are hard to come by. I had a pretty bad experience with friends considering i'm frm a girls' school and all. bleahs still breaks my heart when i think abt them :cry:

losing the boyfriend. 'cause there are tons of guys in this world( well there are, for me that is) but the best friends in life are hard to come by. I had a pretty bad experience with friends considering i'm frm a girls' school and all. bleahs still breaks my heart when i think abt them :cry:

• 2 months later...

And what if your friend was not the fried you think she was?? What if she's a completely bitch?

Maybe you can see your freind's true colors by her attitude at your guy.. I really cant find the words to explain what I'm trying to say, but we might be fooled by "friends" from the beggining... guys not. You know who they are from the beggingin.

• 1 year later...

Seems like most people would rather lose a boyfriend/lover...hm.

For me, I can't really answer. My lover is my best friend, losing her would be losing my best friend. I don't really understand how people can be lovers without being best friends. I wouldn't want to be someone's lover, or want them to be my lover, unless they were my best friend. To each their own, I guess.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

When a boyfriend is incompatible with your best friend, I think there is a problem. I think is better the best friend. But it is true that a lot of "best friends" are really "worst friend", because they stay with the boyfriend of the friend, so, is the "best friend"?

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tomasmz said:

This is a very difficult topic to talk about, I had a best friend and I corresponded with her and my girlfriend didn't know about it, but one day she started telling me that she knows I correspond with her, I couldn't even believe she was using a spy app to keep track of who I was talking to, I read about such apps here  don't know how useful they would be to you. 

Is  it legal? Does she cvan have it to spy?