Bellazon

Jared Leto
Thumbnail

*GiPsY_grl*

interview from magazine Be

The actor of famous Requiem for a Dream film is also a singer. He will be with his band 30 seconds to mars on tour in France

Dear Jared, you will be in France with your band for one month, Have you a particular attraction for our country?

Jared: I love France, People, food, art, culture, it’s a beautiful place

Why « 30 seconds to mars »?

Jared: It’s a name related to the progress, technology, a name that raises questions .. We wanted something imaginative, something different

Your last album is called “This is War”, You are in war against…?

Jared: Against us! This is war is an album about conflicts, The battle is a metaphor for the struggle that we must deliver to achieve our dreams and live free

You sing,you are an actor, you realize your own music videos, What aren’t you able to do?

Jared: Pancakes [laugh] More seriously. I love to launch new challenges, discover new territories

You are often on Terry Richardson’s blog! Fashion, it’s important to you?

Jared: No at all, It’s just for fun ! Terry is a friend and we love to work together, It’s a real artist who can create something unique Do you see yourself as a chameleon?

Jared: Rather like a monkey or a wolf, It depends on the amount of sugar I gulped down

You are the new face of “Hugo Boss Just Different”

Jared: I lived it as a very fun experience. For the occasion, I worked with friends! it was pretty cool

Who is Bartholomew Cubbins (nickname of Jared Leto for the realization of music videos)?

Jared: A madman who escaped from a hospital! Unfortunately for us, he’s making our music videos, it pisses me off!

What sense you give to your acting career today?

Jared: The last film I did, it was “Mr Nobody” of Jaco van Dormael, 4 years ago,It was a wonderful experience and perhaps the last time I shot,

Playing on stage with thousands of fans, it’s more exciting?

Jared: It’s unique ! We did more than 300 concerts during the last 2 years, Something crazy, unforgettable

Who is your favorite french singer?

Jared: Serge Gainsbourg, of course!