Bellazon

Victoria Justice
Thumbnail

spring{fever}

5 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Ahah this is so much fun !!

Yeah. The way she starts her comment "So... apparently this has been flying over Santa Monica today!" is funny and cute because she acts surprised and confused when something like this is LIKELY to happen sooner ot later when you are a damn hot and supercute celebrity. 

It's also funny how TMZ is jumping on a narrative of engagement in 5 seconds. Also, if she wasn't so down to earth and modest she could have asked "Which one of my secret admirers did this?", but she makes it sound like there is only this ONE secret admirer! Every other comment to this instagram post is "It was me!" 

Then she goes off to say "I guess my answer is... maybe?" making it sound as if she had finally found ONE man on this planet who for some reason can tolerate her repulsive appearence and she better accept the offer while she can. So funny and cute!

If this wasn't enough, she asks if this is really her and not another Victoria Justice. Hah!  Yeah right. It's like saying when an actress/actor says she/he wants to work with Spielberg, they might not mean THE Spielberg who directed Schindler's List. No, they DO mean that Spielberg, and this dude did mean YOU dear Victory Justice. I am more surprised than I have ever been in my life before if this is not the case!

Now, the worst thing that can happen is it turns out TMZ arranged and paid for this purposedly in order to come up with a nonsense gossip story. I pray it's not that, because that would be insanely disrespectful toward Victoria Justice to use her for business. Also, I hope she is safe from stalkers who are obsessed over her, because those people certainly exist. 

On 7/11/2020 at 5:38 PM, worshipper pa said:

Now, the worst thing that can happen is it turns out TMZ arranged and paid for this purposedly in order to come up with a nonsense gossip story. I pray it's not that, because that would be insanely disrespectful toward Victoria Justice to use her for business. Also, I hope she is safe from stalkers who are obsessed over her, because those people certainly exist. 

I don't think it is, Victoria is really unproblematic and not that much publicized, TMZ and medias don't really care about her. Even the paparazzi don't follow her, there's almost no candids outside of events so I don't see why TMZ would create a story 😄

But yeah, her answer is really cute and funny, she seems surprised ! 

• 3 weeks later...