Bellazon

Conor Sedam
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

not my type

i know and appreciate freedom of speech and everything BUT NO ONE CARES IF ITS NOT YOUR TYPE so everytime you go on someones thread and say you dont like it just looks like ur trying to get ur posts up which u obviously are doing.

not my type

i know and appreciate freedom of speech and everything BUT NO ONE CARES IF ITS NOT YOUR TYPE so everytime you go on someones thread and say you dont like it just looks like ur trying to get ur posts up which u obviously are doing.

:hug:

i think hes divine btw cooper - he looks really statuesque (sp?) :p

:laugh: oh u got the RIGHT spelling, azure....i BETTER know since i'm a teacher right lol....but thanks for liking him...and yeah he DOES look statuesque....i'd say he's probably at least 6'2", wouldn't u agree? he's very lanky, which is sexy on a model lol.... :drool: :heart: :wave:

• 2 months later...

So I don't really like his face, but being a model isn't about being pretty, is it? :p Lol.

That pic is by far my favorite of the bunch. Statuesque was the perfect word to describe him, azure!

There's just something about him.... I really like his photographs. He can pose, he's got a great body, very distinct features, and the camera loves him ;)

Where do you find them Cooper?

2zsp3ch.jpg

So I don't really like his face, but being a model isn't about being pretty, is it? :p Lol.

That pic is by far my favorite of the bunch. Statuesque was the perfect word to describe him, azure!

post-16544-0-1446188319-89864_thumb.jpg

There's just something about him.... I really like his photographs. He can pose, he's got a great body, very distinct features, and the camera loves him ;)

Where do you find them Cooper?

i think hes divine btw cooper - he looks really statuesque (sp?) :p

:laugh: oh u got the RIGHT spelling, azure....i BETTER know since i'm a teacher right lol....but thanks for liking him...and yeah he DOES look statuesque....i'd say he's probably at least 6'2", wouldn't u agree? he's very lanky, which is sexy on a model lol.... :drool: :heart: :wave:

nahhhhhh who said it's all about looks with a model lol.....yeah that pic is def what i'd call statuesque....and like u said, the camera loves him....there's something "unique" about him i guess...

Guess who's featured in my new shiny avatar? :whistle:

as for where do i find them???? lol...actually it's by accident most of the time.....i'd be looking for pics for ANOTHER model and i'd come across a HOTTIE and i'd come back here to BZ to see if he has a thread....if he doesnt, then i'd start one...simple as that...but the real EXPERT on finding hotties ISN'T me at all....u know of that member, Faget? now HE'S the KING of finding the hotties....he's a pro....i've even joked with him one time that he should become a scout for some agency cuz he has an eye for finding attractive lads :laugh:

These ones are from Time Out Chicago (April 16-18 2008 issue--Found on their website).

He's the guy by the girl in yellow (of course, lol).

post-20887-0-1446188321-42714_thumb.jpg

He's the one with the glasses (according to the website!)

post-20887-0-1446188321-44504_thumb.jpg

Here's the caption from Time Out Chicago: Models: left to right, Felicia Provost/Elite, Sung Ho Yang/Ford, Brittany Jursic/elite, Conor Sedam/ford, Carly Russ/elite, Tommy Bradshaw/ford, Kim Matthews; Assistants, Justin Vandenberg and Branden Balentine; Stylists, makeup artists, Rachel Perrin w/ Artists, Roshana Olds w/ Artists; Location, Prairie Productions, 1314 W Randolph

So I guess he's with Ford now?