Bellazon

HELP! How do I create tri-fold brochures?!

I need help!

I am trying to make tri-fold brochures for my business, but can't figure out what program to use to make them. I thought Word would have what I need, but it appears to be geared more towards 2 page booklets and that won't work for me.

HELP! what do i use to make them ?

I need something that will auto- create the margins for each of the 3 sections and I just need to "add text and graphics" to it.

WHOEVER ANSWERS THIS FOR ME GETS A BOOTY SHOT :p

hey a little bribery never hurt anyone... :whistle:

type in search "brochure template" and it should search office online if you have office 2003 and it will give you all the brochure templates that you can download....the 8th one for me was business brochure and it was tri fold.

type in search "brochure template" and it should search office online if you have office 2003 and it will give you all the brochure templates that you can download....the 8th one for me was business brochure and it was tri fold.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

'

thanks...i also found one w/ HP that seems to be pretty cool.....WOO HOO..now I won't be here for the next 10 days trying to do this! you rock!

good idea....

okay, i have photoshop 5.5...(yes, i know i should get CS)

anyhow, i want to edit this banner as a gif that matches my website...but i dont know how to edit a gif and save the animation..what do i need?

if you have photoshop you also have imageready. Simply open the image with that program and you should be able to add and remove frames and save it.