Bellazon

Error problem

miss

i'm really sad 'bout what's going on. i can't get to other pages but the first! )) SO I CAN'T SEE NEW POSTS AND IT'S HORRIBLE! it's about 2 weeks like his and i don't know where is the solution((

help me plz!

can you post a screen shot or something? do you see the normal layout? and what does it say when you try to go to another page?

Finally what browser/OS do you use? Thanks

i'm really sad 'bout what's going on. i can't get to other pages but the first! )) SO I CAN'T SEE NEW POSTS AND IT'S HORRIBLE! it's about 2 weeks like his and i don't know where is the solution((

help me plz!

can you post a screen shot or something? do you see the normal layout? and what does it say when you try to go to another page?

i can see only the first page and when i try to get to other it doesn't work and comes back to the first.. (

i use Opera/ W XP and it was always ok till now..

Can you try IE to see if you experience similar issues? Also can you clear you cache/cookies on opera and try again? I shall install opera and see if i can reproduce issue.

help me plz!

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops. Ever since we moved the database to it's current server (when we had the crash a while back), it'd been running with a limit of 100 concurrent connections. As the site has become increasingly popular, that's become less reasonable. Sorry that we didn't catch this until now. The limit has been boosted considerably and hopefully those errors shouldn't resurface.

Whoops. Ever since we moved the database to it's current server (when we had the crash a while back), it'd been running with a limit of 100 concurrent connections. As the site has become increasingly popular, that's become less reasonable. Sorry that we didn't catch this until now. The limit has been boosted considerably and hopefully those errors shouldn't resurface.

See, LadyQ? You told Ms. Couture that he was real all along. I always believed in you :hug: .

Yeah, I exist, thankfully. I'm not particularly active at the site but azymux and I are consistently working on the underbelly of the site, trying to keep it running and fast. We're generally the ones that fix things when maddog breaks them, he's like a bull in a china shop. :laugh:

-Azzy